AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling a webcam room on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamModelTools

Banhammered
May 23, 2019
I am forwarding the sale of a chaturbate account with 43,000 followers … average traffic between 100 and 200 daily users.

This account has stopped broadcasting more than 1 week ago.

For offers or inquiries please contact
--[redacted]-- @ telegram

Serious offers only please

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you price the sale of a room? I'm assuming the person who built the room will no longer be there, and the new owner would have a different style which might not fit with those who have subscribed? Would you want the maximum revenue generated by the room per day over the life of the room? ? would you say 200 daily users would tip each 10 tokens a day x365 days of the year, is that how you want to price the room?

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling accounts is at the very least shady, and likely against the TOS, so you're not going to continue to be welcome here. Take care.

I am forwarding the sale of a chaturbate account with 43,000 followers … average traffic between 100 and 200 daily users.

This account has stopped broadcasting more than 1 week ago.

For offers or inquiries please contact
--[redacted]-- @ telegram

Serious offers only please
You forgot to add:

"No time wasters. I know what I've got"

:rofl:

Appendix C of Chaturbate Terms & Conditions, Section 1 'User Conduct'
Clause ii:
You will not allow anyone to have access to your username or password and will maintain the safety and security of your login information to prevent any unauthorized access.You will not attempt to, or actually use, any other Community Member's Account. You may not transfer your Account(s) to any other person.

Clause ii:
You will not allow anyone to have access to your username or password and will maintain the safety and security of your login information to prevent any unauthorized access.You will not attempt to, or actually use, any other Community Member's Account. You may not transfer your Account(s) to any other person.
Thanks for digging in there for that, rod!

Reactions: rockin_rod
Clause ii:
but theres a loophole..... studio asks support to change the username from a to b. then upload the docs of b, and bingo !!!. ive see that even in accounts with +200k followers

but theres a loophole..... studio asks support to change the username from a to b. then upload the docs of b, and bingo !!!. ive see that even in accounts with +200k followers
Studio accounts are handled differently, studios can switch models between account names, and do this all the time - especially when models leave and new ones join.
Not the same as someone trying to sell an independent broadcaster's account.

Status
Not open for further replies.