AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling candy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissfulSins

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 21, 2016
The Seventh Circle
Twitter Username
@SinsBlissful
MFC Username
BlissfulSins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/511002/BlissfullySinful/
So I've noticed on MFC and MV that some girls sell candy like pussy pops and cumy candy canes....do they actually put the unwrapped candy inside of them? That sounds like an infection waiting to happen however it does make one curious as to how much profit would be...hmmm

Ive thought about doing this with the giant candy canes they do but yeah sugars and vaginas dont go well together lol. Plus peppermint yeah it has to burn like a mother fucker. Keeping the wrapper on though would work slightly better. Id at least wash it super well first cause it is plastic porous wrapper and all but that's still kinda dangerous to do. That's not exactly body safe plastic material and who knows what kind of stuff it's already picked up from manufacturing to germy kids touching it at the store.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
That sucks :( Maybe the girls who do it on reg don't unwrap it?

I thought the same thing but one girl was selling a video on how she made them cummy....I'm like uh girl you best have a good health plan if you are selling these by the 100s

I did this at christmas a few years ago with peppermint candy canes. It burnt so so much!

Ouch yeah def not doing that now!!

If you were creamy, it would be easy to rub the candy on your panties before you wash them.

Just if anyone is looking for a way to do this without endangering their vajayajay

I also years and years and YEARRRS ago used to do this. the pussy pop thing. I did it... because I didn't really know my body/risks well, and my pussy was ..pretty OK. Like, I never got itchy, or infections etc... my pussy would take whatever I put it through pretty much. My body chemistry changed or something about ayear later and EVERYTHING set me off so I stopped... but yeah. Do not reccomend but, every body is different and if someone is doing it they may simply be reasoning that they aren't seeing any negative effects so they are doing it..

PsyFaerie on ManyVids/Tumblr offers pussy pops, what she does is squirt on them and then wrap them back up, and freeze them until they need to be sent. So.. there's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.