AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending Flowers on Valentines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
West Virginia
Twitter Username
@Centurion_Cajun
So, my question is basically the title of the thread. Is it acceptable for a member to send a camgirl flowers, chocolates, etc. on Valentines? As long as the camgirl in question has provided an address to which such things can be delivered. I don't want to break any accepted social etiquette of the camgirl world.

I don't know any camgirl who would be supposed to this sort of thing as long as they have already provided an address for things to be mailed to. Only thing I'd add is that if it's something alive like flowers or whatever that you let them know that they should check their p.o. Box or whatever so the things don't die before they are seen.

I'm not sure if any flower delivery service would deliver to a P.O box, seems like a waste to do it. Generally flower delivery sites are really hit or miss since the flowers vary greatly in quality. I think if you and a model are close enough there shouldn't be any reason to object to it. I've sent chocolates before and it was fine.

One way that has worked for me is to buy a gift card for the model and send her a link to the flower service and item you have in mind. She appreciated it no less than if the flowers showed up by surprise and it's a good way of doing it without the requirement of having an address.

Personally, I think that you should send chocolate to your cam model friend. Many of my clients have sent godiva chocolates to my PO Box and I received them without any problems. In addition, they have send me stuff from jewelry stores and other places. However, it is best not to send any flowers.However, Harry and David's do send out flower baskets to PO Boxes because they use 800 flowers and I believe they do not mind sending flowers to PO boxes. Best of luck :)

So, my question is basically the title of the thread. Is it acceptable for a member to send a camgirl flowers, chocolates, etc. on Valentines? As long as the camgirl in question has provided an address to which such things can be delivered. I don't want to break any accepted social etiquette of the camgirl world.

I could see some models might feel a little uncomfortable as it's a bit more of a relationship thing to do. But as long as you aren't telling her you love her and are just sending them as a thank you for being awesome, go for it!

My sister used to send me flowers and chocolates and it always brightened my day immeasurably.

Reactions: Esther_Fae
I could see some models might feel a little uncomfortable as it's a bit more of a relationship thing to do. But as long as you aren't telling her you love her and are just sending them as a thank you for being awesome, go for it!

My sister used to send me flowers and chocolates and it always brightened my day immeasurably.

Yeah, I don't mean anything by it, I'm just the kind of guy who likes to buy girls things on Valentines Day. From the advice in this thread, it appears that chocolates would be both more acceptable, and easier to actually deliver.

Nothing wrong with sending flowers if you have the appropriate means to do so. It's a nice gesture and only takes on a romantic feeling if you give it that vibe. 13 roses for instance suits this purpose. But I don't know if everyone's familiar with # of roses / meaning they give.

I plan on sending some flowers and chocolate to a model friend, so you're not the only one. And in no means am I making or hoping to make it romantic. It's just something guys do and I think many girls understand that and still appreciate the chivalry behind it.

Reactions: Tilly
I am going to send some flowers to a model friend of mine. We both know where we stand with each other and that there is nothing beyond friendship involved and it is all just a bit of fun. She trust me enough to know that I will not all of a sudden appear on her porch with a wedding ring in my pocket.

I just hope she does not read this forum otherwise I have just spoilt the surprise :yikes:....

Reactions: Tilly
One way that has worked for me is to buy a gift card for the model and send her a link to the flower service and item you have in mind. She appreciated it no less than if the flowers showed up by surprise and it's a good way of doing it without the requirement of having an address.

Of course the next time I tried to get her flowers, she decided to buy a cactus and name it after me instead. Which eventually died from neglect. You know who you are! :p

I won't get into any potential metaphors for our relationship with that one.

Of course the next time I tried to get her flowers, she decided to buy a cactus and name it after me instead. Which eventually died from neglect. You know who you are! :p

I won't get into any potential metaphors for our relationship with that one.

Let me get into some potential metaphors. You're a pain in the ass prick? lol just joking. You opened yourself up for that

I've thought about sending flowers before. I don't know, I know the sentiment is nice but I always never really forged THAT great of friendship where flowers were a better option than tokens. I've seen dudes that have touched the hearts of the models with flowers and it is pretty cool to see that.

Yeah, I don't mean anything by it, I'm just the kind of guy who likes to buy girls things on Valentines Day. From the advice in this thread, it appears that chocolates would be both more acceptable, and easier to actually deliver.
personally, i´d love flowers from you sweetie... however, for the part of the thread, chocolates and perfume, maybe undies & lingerie would be more appealing. Us girls love perfume, we especially love lingerie, we can use it on our next show with you!

Kisses to you, Natalie K xxx

Eh, I wouldn't mind flowers. But, they have to a specific kind, haha, since I get pretty serious migraines. I love love love peonies, so if a regular ever got me a bunch of peonies, specifically some chestine gowdy peonies, I would lose my shit on cam and that member would get adoration and maybe a few videos. Other than that I prefer chocolate to fuel my boobs, gift cards to select lingerie stores, and unlike Luv do not get me perfume--I can't wear it, I'm allergic to a stupid number of things and, again, I'm susceptible to migraines.

All in all, if you know the girl enough, and you can ensure that they arrive in a state that isn't... sad... go for flowers. If you can't, then go for things you know she'll enjoy! If you choose flowers, try to find out her favorite without tipping your hand ;)

ps for those curious these are chestine gowdy's

chestinegowdy.jpg

look at that majestic motherfucker! :h:

Reactions: Tracerhead
I feel I should add some stuff to the flower talk. Most cam ladies have pets. Usually cats. A lot of flowers are toxic to cats and also cats tend to just eat plants sometimes. So if you plan on sending flowers I'd recommend checking to see if they'll make their pets sick first.

Status
Not open for further replies.