AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending tokens from one account to another

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Hey! I have one account on chaturbate, and i want to create another one. Can i send the tokens i recieve from my new account to my old one? The old one has daily payments and the new one doesn't. I just want to know 'cause i don't want to have problems if I do it. So, is that something i can do without having troubles or having my tokens "blocked"??? @punker barbie please help me!

Don't do it! This is ban-happy Chaturbate we're talking about here. Look at the number of "I've been banned" threads in this section of the forum. Some of them are related to people talking about "transferring tokens." Don't do it until Punker Barbie or some other CB rep. has given you the green light to do so.

Upvote 0
I can find nothing in CB's TOS that would make it illegal to transfer/consolidate tokens from 1 of your age verified ('independent broadcaster') accounts to another. The system software should simply view this as you giving tokens to another broadcaster. Which, is perfectly acceptable and how CB functions on a daily basis.

https://chaturbate.com/terms/

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hey! I have one account on chaturbate, and i want to create another one. Can i send the tokens i recieve from my new account to my old one? The old one has daily payments and the new one doesn't. I just want to know 'cause i don't want to have problems if I do it. So, is that something i can do without having troubles or having my tokens "blocked"??? @punker barbie please help me!
@punker barbie this is the request number (18398980)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.