AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sending videos via MFC mail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieRhodes

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 5, 2014
www.manyvids.com
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I have dropbox and I cannot figure out how to send my videos to anything other than an email. I would like to send them to customer's mfc mail (pictures also while we are discussing mfc mailing). Does anyone know how to do this? I am really just learning how to use computers and really need some guidance. I do well selling my vids, but for some reason cannot figure out how to embed the vids I made. What am I doing wrong? If I could embed them I could send the links. but instead I am forced to just send the link via email recipient. I hope this made some sense to someone.

So when you're looking at the file, on the right side of it there will be a little paperclip; when you hover over it, it will say "share link". When I click that, it pops open a new tab for me with my files in it.
You can either copy that link directly from the URL bar at the top, or there's an option to "get link" - if you click that, it should copy the link to your clipboard.
Then just paste that link directly into the MFC mail, the guy can then use it to download the files (whether it's videos or photos or whatever!).

Does that make sense/does it work?

When I click on it and copy the url at the top, it only takes me to a send screen for emails. I copied and tried pasting, but it is not working this way. I do not have the option of to "get link" for some reason. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, it's only a vid of my cat, but this is an example of what I am getting by copying to url......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4uojkmrjygf7 ... Mirror.mp4

I don't think this is what it is supposed to be. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong!!

So frustrated!

And it sounds so easy too!

Reactions: Sevrin
The link you posted looks great! When I opened it, I can watch it in my browser and at the top, there's an option to download it. As far as I know, that's how it's supposed to work! :-D

Also omg CUTE KITTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.