AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serena_santos

Banhammered
May 26, 2024
My account blocked 22may 2024
I remember that one day I put a ticket show and then I was waiting, at that time my system went to sleep mode and my son came and in front of my camera. I forgot to turn off the camera of my system.
I am very sorry for being like this. I will be aware that such mistakes will not happen again in the future.My id block last 3 days (22may 2024)
Please give me a favor. Please Let my id be unblocked or pls tell me how to open my account.Kindly unblock or please open a new account approval

Můj účet byl zablokován 22. května 2024
Pamatuji si, že jsem jednoho dne dal představení lístků a pak jsem čekal, v tu dobu můj systém přešel do režimu spánku a můj syn přišel před mou kameru. Zapomněl jsem vypnout kameru svého systému.
Je mi moc líto, že jsem takový. Budu si vědom, že se takové chyby v budoucnu nebudou opakovat. Moje id blokování trvá 3 dny (22. května 2024)
Prosím, dejte mi laskavost. Prosím, nechte mé ID odblokovat nebo mi prosím řekněte, jak otevřít svůj účet. Prosím odblokujte nebo otevřete nový účet schválení
If the site recorded a child on the camera, or the client could report it. You have no chance.

Upvote 0
If the site recorded a child on the camera, or the client could report it. You have no chance.
I made a mistake without my knowledge. I apologize for my mistake. Please tell me how to open my account or how to open a new account. I have a family with a small child. Because of my mistake, the account is closed, I am facing financial problems. I am broken from
Please understand my problem and help me a little. This kind of mistake will not happen again in future.

Upvote 0
Respected Sir / madam
When my little son comes on camera my camera is on but not do in public show.
start on ticket show no any one person join on this time. So please check this and please accept a new account opening please help me please.

Upvote 0
Respected Sir / madam
start on ticket show no any one person join on this time. So please check this and please accept a new account opening please help me please.

Upvote 0
If the site recorded a child on the camera, or the client could report it. You have no chanc
Respected Sir / madam

Upvote 0
Respected Sir / madam

Upvote 0
It's your fault/responsibility. I'd be surprised if your ban was lifted, this is a serious infraction to have a minor shown on an adult website.

Upvote 0
Hey @serena_santos
I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your ban was certainly warranted.
Please note, you are permanently suspended from our platform.
Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
You keep trying to use the "camera was on but it was not in public" excuse. This is very silly and dumb to say and try, the fact is you still broadcasted while LIVE on camera your son. Anyone can easily buy a ticket show and watch him there.

You need to really understand this and then try find another site and NOT do this or similar again
Don't put your camera into a ticket or group show, don't put it into spy mode. Don't even simply "hide" your camera by covering it with something. Literally turn the camera off

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.