AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

setttings for AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Bigman1947
i have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz what setting should I use on OBS using CB? I used the setting that CB had their site and I keep having problems with dropped frames and bitrate.

here is OBS and speed test
On 1st screen I see preset: fast - Please change it to very fast. This can be reason. Make simple and advanced the same value and preset. K- frames -2 , profile : main or high as Rytar said. And use those advanced but change everywgere preset for Veryfast, not fast.

Upvote 0
Your internet speed isn't the issue with those stats.
Advanced setting screen you ocuod try what I added on your screenshot. Leaving blank like you have will cause issues. Chaturbate I believe stats these setting too
Do you know something about low latency ? On stripcat OBS wont let us stream without low latency, but i was asking support from cb and they not recomend it. But mfc also recommend it. iM curious about it,

Upvote 0
Do you know something about low latency ? On stripcat OBS wont let us stream without low latency, but i was asking support from cb and they not recomend it. But mfc also recommend it. iM curious about it,
Don't know specifics about that option, just figure if it works with almost every other site, why change one setting for just one site if it still all works fine. We want to tweak our settings to be what works best with our setup and internet after all. I'm sure it has impact on something somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Don't know specifics about that option, just figure if it works with almost every other site, why change one setting for just one site if it still all works fine. We want to tweak our settings to be what works best with our setup and internet after all. I'm sure it has impact on something somewhere.
That makes sense ! I will use it!

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
I changed some network setting and it my network is hard coded to 1g
1 g is very good network, i have also this and normally streaming without issues. Did you try these? Here you can make speedtest to chaturbate server. I think in this forum was one topic when person had good results in general speedtest, but in chaturbate speedtest was all the time 0. This speedtest will show you speed and also the best server for you because if you have good internet (yes, u have), and computer is ok , then maybe some servers are not connecting good. So if u didnt do that yet, try make test here: http://chaturbate.speedtestcustom.com/

Upvote 0

If you are using x264 (the cpu) then you need low latency. If you are using any Nvidia card with nvenc and 1080 the hardware compresswion will be fast enough even if you set the compression/quality settings high. I have the oldest nvidia card that supports nvenc and with compression set to high quality/slow it has no issues with 1080. The oldest nvenc card is rated for 8x real time on 1080 (fastest compression), and slows down to 2-3x frame rate with best compression options. So with 720p/nvenc all of the high quality/slow options should be settable to produce the highest stream quality.

Upvote 0
If you are using x264 (the cpu) then you need low latency. If you are using any Nvidia card with nvenc and 1080 the hardware compresswion will be fast enough even if you set the compression/quality settings high. I have the oldest nvidia card that supports nvenc and with compression set to high quality/slow it has no issues with 1080. The oldest nvenc card is rated for 8x real time on 1080 (fastest compression), and slows down to 2-3x frame rate with best compression options. So with 720p/nvenc all of the high quality/slow options should be settable to produce the highest stream quality.
Compression set to high ,its in obs: profile: main, high etc?Or encoder preset: veryyfast, fast etc?? I have Nvidia Geforce GT 1030. So once again ,because i lost a little bit. Can you tell me what should be those 3 parameters for 720 and 1080p? This is what i have now,

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
im using x264, only this i have in obs

Upvote 0
Compression set to high ,its in obs: profile: main, high etc?Or encoder preset: veryyfast, fast etc?? I have Nvidia Geforce GT 1030. So once again ,because i lost a little bit. Can you tell me what should be those 3 parameters for 720 and 1080p? This is what i have now,
There are a few low end nvidia cards that do not have nvenc (nvidia video encoding hardare) and the GT 1030 is one of those cards. And finding a low end one that does have nvenc takes a lot of googling simply because nvidia has models with the same number one of which has it and another that does not.

This page, the column of interest "# OF NVENC /CHIP" needs to have something other than 0.

Note the oldest model listed on that page is claimed to have 16x real time (with not the best compression), and the card I have is the previous model (only 8x) and works fast enough with the quality turned up.

My card is a Geforce gt730 ddr5 (the ddr3 card does not have nvenc), and can be had for under US$100. But there are current (much faster nvenc cards) that are higher nvenc generations and are faster and have better compression code.

note also that nvenc is the same speed in the same family no matter if the card is a US$100 card, or a US$500 card. At most the more expensive card may have more nvenc hardware units such that it can encode multiple streams at the same time which is not that useful for streaming.

Upvote 0
There are a few low end nvidia cards that do not have nvenc (nvidia video encoding hardare) and the GT 1030 is one of those cards. And finding a low end one that does have nvenc takes a lot of googling simply because nvidia has models with the same number one of which has it and another that does not.

This page, the column of interest "# OF NVENC /CHIP" needs to have something other than 0.

Note the oldest model listed on that page is claimed to have 16x real time (with not the best compression), and the card I have is the previous model (only 8x) and works fast enough with the quality turned up.

My card is a Geforce gt730 ddr5 (the ddr3 card does not have nvenc), and can be had for under US$100. But there are current (much faster nvenc cards) that are higher nvenc generations and are faster and have better compression code.

note also that nvenc is the same speed in the same family no matter if the card is a US$100 card, or a US$500 card. At most the more expensive card may have more nvenc hardware units such that it can encode multiple streams at the same time which is not that useful for streaming.
Shit i dont understand nothing from it. I just need know what set in obs for 720 and 1080p ;D With x264 not nvenc

Upvote 0
Shit i dont understand nothing from it. I just need know what set in obs for 720 and 1080p ;D With x264 not nvenc
Your stream obviously works fine with current settings, why mess with it when it's working?
Guess that's why I don't have issues, gtx 1060 6g I have and use nvenc, type earlier when I said 1080 I had. I hardly even game, but was given the video card, so that saved me nice chunk lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you stream looks ok and works ok don't do anything. If you stream has latency issues reduce compression (fast -> veryfast) and if you stream is ok on latency but has quality issue then increase the compression, but if you increase the compression too much then your cpu won't be able to handle it and you will get latency. And on 720 you will be able to run better compression than on 1080 since there are a lot less pixels.

Upvote 0
ok I tried the settings it seemed to work but the bitrate was going up and down but the FPS didn't even move at only once in awhile and had no warring's form CB so I am guessing its working good now .but what I don't get now I could have like 20 people and then I have none and some of them leave the room with out it saying they joined it saids left room left room . lol

Upvote 0
alot of things with chaturbate i wouldn't take to heart, there is alot of issues it seems with that site for many these days. Some dont see users at all until they refresh the page, so seems alot of server issues on chaturbates end these days. Alot are complaining about how slow its gotten for them, people also also join & leave streams alot too, im sure you know all this already. alot or lurkers & chatters/tippers harder to come by for many.

Also believe chaturbate is the only site that shows you stream warnings, low bitrate etc.

Upvote 0
ok I tried the settings it seemed to work but the bitrate was going up and down but the FPS didn't even move at only once in awhile and had no warring's form CB so I am guessing its working good now .but what I don't get now I could have like 20 people and then I have none and some of them leave the room with out it saying they joined it saids left room left room . lol
what u saying is cb isse , i have the same .They leave but u dont see that they arrived, or 2 x info that they left. Or: trying to reconnect. Or sometims 20 people and next 30 minutes 0 people, this is still happening site issues and is nothing to do with your settings. We all experiencing that nowadays

Upvote 0
a
nd also bitrate is never on one stable line, is always up and down, until is not affecting fps and is not BIG drops then is fine. I made for you beautiful paint what is okay and what is not: ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
I have my bitrate set at 3000 and on CB evey 30seconds it drops below 3000 and it turns red is it Common for it to do that?
when it comes to chaturbate, anything & everything will happen at some point. But depending on your connection with them, it will always go up and down. I even upped mine to 5000 from 4500 & it still does the up down & warmings at times & no one has even joined chat yet LOL

Upvote 0
when it comes to chaturbate, anything & everything will happen at some point. But depending on your connection with them, it will always go up and down. I even upped mine to 5000 from 4500 & it still does the up down & warmings at times & no one has even joined chat yet LOL

The bitrate is a crude rule of thumb. If you have poor video compression settings then a bit rate of 5000 is needed, but if you have a good compression 3000 is good enough. And if you have really poor compressing even 5000 is not enough. You might determine how much upload bandwidth you have at least 20000, then set the bitrate to say 10000.

You could also change the rate control to CBR (constant bit rate) vs VBR (variable bitrate--use enough bits to hit some quality target) and see if that reduces the drops.

Upvote 0
I'm not having issues like all the others here, just stating that chaturbate will probably complain at some point at any setting, but agree, internet connection is key, if your upload speed isn't enough, no settings will really help.
But chaturbates or other sites obs settings are usually good for most, depending on your processor and video card.

Upvote 0
I have my bitrate set at 3000 and on CB evey 30seconds it drops below 3000 and it turns red is it Common for it to do that?
Try 4000. I use it all the time and bitrate is always dropping down and up a little, but in my opinon 3000 is minimum so if you set it - it will osscilated a little up and also down but down will cause " red alerts". Try to make it 3600, or 4000 then it shoud be fine

Upvote 0
another device or browser will work fine, you don't have to go to the extent of a vpn to check it. Do this myself off and on to check things out. I just use my phone without logging in or another browser
i do have some lag in video when i use another browser to check my stream

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.