AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

setttings for AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Bigman1947
i have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz what setting should I use on OBS using CB? I used the setting that CB had their site and I keep having problems with dropped frames and bitrate.

Okay i was using Nvenc like 3 years ago and that time was better if u have slow computer because it using less CPU , but it was worse foe quality. This is what I found in shortcut, probably something changed:
"
Is NVENC or x264 better for streaming?

For a long time hardware encoders like NVENC were great for recordings, but not so good for streaming since they require more bitrate than X. 264 for high-quality video. But with the latest NVENC, you can now get video quality comparable to X. 264 even at the slowest presets. "

So depends on if somebody has older or newer Nvenc endoders probably. From 3 years, when i have new gaming computer, i use only x264 .

Upvote 0
Yea I read some of that, but posts where also 1-3 years old lol. Think I tried both before and didn't notice a change etc. CPU/GPU stats where low, don't do much recording to notice impact there.
Guess I have something to mess around with more now. Hardware VS software 🤷🏼
But I'm game if lower bitrate and better picture

Upvote 0
Yea I read some of that, but posts where also 1-3 years old lol. Think I tried both before and didn't notice a change etc. CPU/GPU stats where low, don't do much recording to notice impact there.
Guess I have something to mess around with more now. Hardware VS software 🤷🏼
But I'm game if lower bitrate and better picture
Lower bitrate--->better picture=software=x264 :finger::haha:

Upvote 0
Never compared x264 to nvenc myself, but might on weekend to see if any difference.
Have checked many YouTube and sites on stuff and most say nvenc was better, but I also have Amd and GeForce video card, many others are intel, not sure video card.
Never compared x264 to nvenc myself, but might on weekend to see if any difference.
Have checked many YouTube and sites on stuff and most say nvenc was better, but I also have Amd and GeForce video card, many others are intel, not sure video card.
do I use advanced setting ?and I do get warnings and some times it seems to freeze on CB end

Upvote 0
this is what i got using some of the settings i only had it on 30FPS 5000bitrate

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    23.7 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
this is what i got using some of the settings i only had it on 30FPS 5000bitrate
Ok so its definitely looks like issue. Speedtest u did already, dont you have other programs opened, apps which can cause this? It can sound stupid but my friend had streaming issues and she had installed some logitech app and after deinstalling it ,everything back to normal . Maybe go to task manager and check your processor using during stream and after and what apps are open. You can also send us here screenshots from your obs settings so we can take a look and try help more

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Ok my download speed is around 18-23 and used x264 to nvenc at 3000 and 5000 bitrate and i still have problems.I am starting to think i might have to much on my internet but my usage is lower than 1g internet,or it could be CB servers.

Upvote 0
x264 software is better but takes a lot of cpu time (lower bitrate with the same quality). Unless you have a newer powerful cpu you may not be able to use this for streaming with even 1080.
nvenc uses less cpu and even on older cards is still pretty good, if you are doing 4k you probably need nvenc or to use intel's encoder in their graphics chip.
intel's graphics encoder is also pretty good and uses less cpu.
amd video encoding is generally useless. To get the same quality you will need 2-3x the bitrate.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
My system is all amd and nvida, intel VS amd always haters lol
4000 bitrate I use with 1080 30fps and rarely get warning from chaturbate, could be there video card bottleneck, gaming system doesn't always mean everything is hi end.
I only have gtx 1080 with 6gig memory, 2-5% CPU usage obs reports, even with multi streaming, shine browser with Droidcam plugin, c920, C930 or even my BCC950 webcam all same results.

Speed test internet connection, could also be as simple as using a different chaturbate server.

Another test would be another cam site to rule out your settings.

Upvote 0
My system is all amd and nvida, intel VS amd always haters lol
4000 bitrate I use with 1080 30fps and rarely get warning from chaturbate, could be there video card bottleneck, gaming system doesn't always mean everything is hi end.
I only have gtx 1080 with 6gig memory, 2-5% CPU usage obs reports, even with multi streaming, shine browser with Droidcam plugin, c920, C930 or even my BCC950 webcam all same results.

Speed test internet connection, could also be as simple as using a different chaturbate server.

Another test would be another cam site to rule out your settings.
4000 bitrate and no warning? When i was trying to set anything lower than 5000, instatly it was writen: minimum required bitrate is 5000 , or something like that

Upvote 0

4000 bitrate and no warning? When i was trying to set anything lower than 5000, instatly it was writen: minimum required bitrate is 5000 , or something like that
The odd time I might get warning but yea.
I think I started with 720 same settings but figured 720/1080 gave same results so left it at 1080. I even stream spotify, but if playlist stuff there probably downloaded and played via my computer not internet.

Upvote 0
The odd time I might get warning but yea.
I think I started with 720 same settings but figured 720/1080 gave same results so left it at 1080. I even stream spotify, but if playlist stuff there probably downloaded and played via my computer not internet.
I did the minimum 3000 and still same results. I am guess this is going to be a on going issue

Upvote 0
I did the minimum 3000 and still same results. I am guess this is going to be a on going issue
Have you tried other chaturbate severs? Could simple fix like using another location. Not the default one.
If you share your internet with anyone where you live, that could also be issue.
Video card drivers would also effect it and as mentioned here, logitech software I hear causes issues for some also. You don't technically need there bundled apps. Logitech g hub or something, etc

Upvote 0
My cell speed test, I wish my home internet was this fast lol
Number on right (upload) is key
here is OBS and speed test

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    40.2 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
here is OBS and speed test
Your internet speed isn't the issue with those stats.
Advanced setting screen you ocuod try what I added on your screenshot. Leaving blank like you have will cause issues. Chaturbate I believe stats these setting too

Attachments

• Polish_20230208_175623559.jpg
    Polish_20230208_175623559.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.