AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sext panther - picture sent money not received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2017
LV | NV
Twitter Username
@QUINNxCAPRI
MFC Username
QUINNxCAPRI
so i just made a sext panther and sent a picture to a client (who asked for one of course)
i noticed it wasn't tallied into my earnings so i texted a girlfriend who uses it and she told me they have to click on the picture to open it and i will get a text after telling me they did so.... she also told me not to send him anymore until he opens it because she thinks they can see a thumbnail of the photo but isn't entirely sure. she explained that she has sent photos and they responded to the photo but it was never added into her earinings.

does anyone know what the messages looks like from the other end regarding pictures and video?

i am really not interested in continuing on with this if there is some sort of loop hole where the client can get free pictures just because they don't click on it, if that is the case thats ridiculous. i hope its not though cause i really enjoy sext panther and want to continue having fun with out feeling like i am going to get scammed.

so if anyone has any info that would be amazing :) thank you.
:asshat::confused:

She is wrong, they do not see a thumbnail of the picture before opening it.
She is right that you only get paid for pictures that were sent that were opened (which you will get a notification saying its opened, and it will say opened under that picture). So you can send him a million pictures, and he can choose to just ignore them all, and you will not be paid for them...however he doesn't see them either.
Here is a screenshot of what it looks like for them

When you become a verified model on here, we have a thread for sextpanther with more screenshots and helpful information.

Attachments

• sp9.jpg
    sp9.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
i am really not interested in continuing on with this if there is some sort of loop hole where the client can get free pictures just because they don't click on it, if that is the case thats ridiculous.
Ive never had any reason to believe this was happening and ive been with them over a year.

Once the customer opens the pics you will get a message that says "username has opened your picture message", if you don't receive that then its safe to say they didn't open it. They can respond to your message without opening the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.