AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexual Innuendos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the part where he's driving on the road between the fences supposed to mean something, or is that just a scene transition?

Jason314 said:
Is the part where he's driving on the road between the fences supposed to mean something, or is that just a scene transition?

Methinks it just pertains to heading up the dirt track, but I could be missing something there as well.

The one I don't get is the dog in the bathtub. :think:

Any Aussie's wanna help? :lol:

Bocefish said:
Jason314 said:

Methinks it just pertains to heading up the dirt track, but I could be missing something there as well.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20bathtub

I don't know that because I'm Australian, I know because of the allmighty Google :D

On the subject of Aussie innuendos check out this hilarious Australian ad.

I know that when I am licking a brown, nut covered, cream filled treat I am having a Gaytime

Bocefish said:
Jason314 said:

XxXIndiXxX is right, it's a Kiwi ad, nice pick up on the i and e ;)

And yeah Renegade pretty much got it.
Although unlike the urban dictionary link I've always heard it as when you put your puts in her arse while fucking her pussy
...never tried cause I'm ticklish :laughing-lmao:

:laughing-lmao: @ Comrade's link! That brings back memories! You can imagine what we thought at school when that ad came out :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.