AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shadowban a member on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
share.myfreecams.com
A few days ago I was identified by someone I know on cam. I denied it was me and continued with my show, but this person keeps coming back. When I'm away from cam, they sit in my room and wait for me. They have attempted to buy a Skype session and at this point I'm just creeped out. If they know me and want to see me naked, I wish they'd just not told me. It feels like intentional intimidation, but I haven't banned them because I feel like that's me obviously admitting I am who they think I am.

Is there any way to shadow ban someone on MFC? I already have regional blocks, this guy must be using a VPN. This has only happened to me once before, and I blocked...but this guy is so much more persistent and claims we once worked together. I am so creeped out.

Is there any way to shadow ban someone on MFC?
There is a regular ban, and also an ignore function you should use.

You'll have to extend the ban to a lifetime ban. It will stop them from entering your room. You can do that on this page by entering his name, or click on him when he's online.

The ignore is automatically lifetime, and it stops him from being able to MFC mail you, leave tip notes, or message you on the site. You can only put him on ignore via the broadcaster.

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 7.56.19 AM.png
The absolute easiest way is to click him while he's online and open a PM window with him.

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 7.56.48 AM.png

Then select Ban, then extend ban to lifetime, then select Ignore.

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.00.01 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.