AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share model and studio scam token which you've seen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2021
I've been watching the cam show for about a year now and find more and more models are often scamming user's money recently
(although the experiences are far less than everyone here)

I share two scams which I observed.

(1)
Model and studio will prepare two Lovense Lush. One is power-on and connect cam website and can react to your token and present vibration level on the screen. But model never put this one in vagina (In order to receive the vibration sound, it must be placed next to the computer and the camera). The other Lovense is turn off and put in model's body.

When cam website user tip model token, vibration level show on the screen. Then model hear tip sound and start moaning and shaking to pretend Lovense is vibrating.
In short, user tip another Lovense that isn't in the model's body at all. And the Lovense in the model's body is off or on standby.

(2)
Model and studio prepare two Lovense and they'll cut one of the Lovense. as the image shows.

lovense A.JPG

Then put part A into the vagina. The other complete Lovense is responsible for reacting tokens and showing vibration level on the screen.
One user tipped for 30s vibration. When the model squatted down, part A suddenly drop from her vagina. (The vibration timer is still counting down on the screen...)
Then model quickly grab the other complete Lovense (without any vibration sound) to rub her clit and say "Oh...thank you bb, love you" with moaning loudly......😮‍💨
This user who tipped total over 2000 tokens saw this scene, he stopped tipping any more tokens and left the room.

If you find other scams, welcome to share your experience and discuss. Thank you for reading .

(2)
Model and studio prepare two Lovense and they'll cut one of the Lovense. as the image shows.

lovense A.JPG

Knowing better than OP how a woman's vagina works, I can say it would be EXTREMELY difficult to keep "part A" from falling out, so it's very unlikely that this is happening.

Knowing better than OP how a woman's vagina works, I can say it would be EXTREMELY difficult to keep "part A" from falling out, so it's very unlikely that this is happening.
cut.JPG

At that time, I saw that this cloth-like substance or band-aid like was covered here.
The model always sit on the bed or chair. She suddenly asked to squat by that user.
Then "The secret" was revealed.

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
View attachment 92770

At that time, I saw that this cloth-like substance or band-aid like was covered here.
The model always sit on the bed or chair. She suddenly asked to squat by that user.
Then "The secret" was revealed.

Uh, no... they tend to break there since it's the point where they flex most. Some will wrap with tape to keep it working vs replacing. Usually see that with the older generation Lush.

But I did once see one girl trying to pretend that she had a Lush using a red drinking straw inserting in her. lol

Yikes, I didn't know they could break while inside (I don't personally use them). Honestly, if I saw it happen I'd be pretty spooked too, and believe that it was intentionally cut if she tried to cover it up with a separate lovense instead of saying "oh god, I need to brb, half of this thing is still in me" 😅

I have heard of these scams.. but have never witnessed them.

Although must say that on occasion when cruising the site I have seen rooms, where the lovense reactions onscreen don't seem to tally with the model's own reactions. I just move on if I suspect things a re a bit "suss".

Yikes, I didn't know they could break while inside (I don't personally use them). Honestly, if I saw it happen I'd be pretty spooked too, and believe that it was intentionally cut if she tried to cover it up with a separate lovense instead of saying "oh god, I need to brb, half of this thing is still in me" 😅

By break I meant be damaged not break off completely. Some will tape over where the pink coating becomes damaged. It would have to be very worn out to break off completely. I'd be surprised if the thing still would be working near that point. But I suppose that it's possible that someone might still be trying to use it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have visited a model in the past who a couple of times claimed that she had a lush even though there was no visible evidence of it. She even claimed it was all inside her. I am not a trained gynaecologist (although I am always willing to have a look :rofl: ) but I am unsure of how many women could fit an ENTIRE lush inside them.

I have heard of these scams.. but have never witnessed them
I found way (1) is...Once I saw that one moderator play with his model (ultra high level and over 300s).
When model move camera (but camera fall on the table), I saw another Lovense was vibrating and sound very loud.
She move camera to near her thighs and take out Lovense from her body but can't hear any vibration sound during rubbing herself (but can hear her moaning )

By break I meant be damaged not break off completely. Some will tape over where the pink coating becomes damaged. It would have to be very worn out to break off completely. I'd be surprised if the thing still would be working near that point. But I suppose that it's possible that someone might still be trying to use it.
I have seen them with the pink coating completely missing from the end so it was kind of clear plastic showing. It looked.. dunnno.. less than sexy. The Virgo neat-freak in me was just spooked by all the nooks and crannies of the broken and open areas of the toy that could harbour bacteria. Also how to clean it without getting water / moisture inside it and probably further damaging it? Plus it kinda looked like it came out of a dumpster. Not sexy, for me, at all.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Seems to me that users are generally tipping for the reaction, so if they get one, does it really matter if the toy is on and in?
I'm male and can only begin to imagine what it's like to have one of those things inside you for hours, and doing it's thing without warning.
Not to mention having to recharge it during a show, cleaning it regularly, dealing with it disconnecting, and so on.
So when someone (invariably a man) questions how the model is using their toy, I think of the old saying about walking a mile in someone else's shoes.

Seems to me that users are generally tipping for the reaction, so if they get one, does it really matter if the toy is on and in?
I'm male and can only begin to imagine what it's like to have one of those things inside you for hours, and doing it's thing without warning.
Not to mention having to recharge it during a show, cleaning it regularly, and so on.
So when someone (invariably a man) questioning how the model is using their toy, I tend to think of the old saying about walking a mile in someone else's shoes.
I respect your opinion. But for me if a model "advertises" that I can tip for lovense vibrations and then she intentionally does not have it connected.. that is deception.

If she doesn't like it or needs to remove it for some reason that is of course understandable. But do not falsely claim to be using one in that scenario. 🤷‍♂️

Of course, as always if I see a model doing something I do not like, I do not tip, and I leave the room.

Of course, as always if I see a model doing something I do not like, I do not tip, and I leave the room.
Wait... you're saying you wouldn't come to a forum and make a whole writeup, complete with infographics?

I've been watching the cam show for about a year now and find more and more models are often scamming user's money recently
(although the experiences are far less than everyone here)

I share two scams which I observed.

(1)
Model and studio will prepare two Lovense Lush. One is power-on and connect cam website and can react to your token and present vibration level on the screen. But model never put this one in vagina (In order to receive the vibration sound, it must be placed next to the computer and the camera). The other Lovense is turn off and put in model's body.

When cam website user tip model token, vibration level show on the screen. Then model hear tip sound and start moaning and shaking to pretend Lovense is vibrating.
In short, user tip another Lovense that isn't in the model's body at all. And the Lovense in the model's body is off or on standby.

(2)

View attachment 92769

Then put part A into the vagina. The other complete Lovense is responsible for reacting tokens and showing vibration level on the screen.
One user tipped for 30s vibration. When the model squatted down, part A suddenly drop from her vagina. (The vibration timer is still counting down on the screen...)
Then model quickly grab the other complete Lovense (without any vibration sound) to rub her clit and say "Oh...thank you bb, love you" with moaning loudly......😮‍💨
This user who tipped total over 2000 tokens saw this scene, he stopped tipping any more tokens and left the room.

If you find other scams, welcome to share your experience and discuss. Thank you for reading .
If you have this much time and mental energy on your hands, I would definitely redirect it to more personally profitable and personally rewarding endeavors.
Your analysis made me chuckle because it sounded so serious like you were analyzing a crime scene or something. But somethin tells me you probably didn't intend this as a joke?

Speaking as someone with a vagina and who also has orgasms, I don’t see how the Lush is actually enjoyable.

I know a lot of women who can’t orgasm from just penetration and need to have clitoral stimulation. And then, not having something going in and out but an egg like object just sitting inside you and randomly vibrating, no matter how strong or light the intensity, just sounds uncomfortable.

But the thing is, a lot of viewers want to see something inside a model, instead of her just sitting with a vibe on the outside even if the latter would be more enjoyable for her. And that’s fine, because it’s a show. Just like doing shows where you’re dirty talking. Do you think that model actually wants you to fuck her and cum in her? No. But it’s a show. And if you’re sitting there jerking off to it, why find things to nitpick and complain about?

Also, OP, it doesn’t seem like you’re the one who even tipped this model. So why not just go to a different room?

I respect your opinion. But for me if a model "advertises" that I can tip for lovense vibrations and then she intentionally does not have it connected.. that is deception.

If she doesn't like it or needs to remove it for some reason that is of course understandable. But do not falsely claim to be using one in that scenario. 🤷‍♂️
Also respect your view on this. But most of the time, the 'advertising' is around 'give me pleasure with your tips' and a list of intensity levels for each tip.
Not 'on receiving your tip, the toy will buzz at <level> for x seconds which will trigger a reaction from my nervous system that releases dopamine'.
You tip, you get a reaction (sometimes a smile too), based on the size of the tip. The pleasure for many likely comes from hearing the tip sound. Enjoy.

And this is why I use a clitoral tip vibe that just sits in my panties against my clit. It actually feels good and I don't have to fake it. I couldn't imagine having to keep a toy inside of me ALL day while working. Although I'm sure some women may enjoy that (who am I to judge other people's pleasures).

Also to OP: Get a new hobby.

Also respect your view on this. But most of the time, the 'advertising' is around 'give me pleasure with your tips' and a list of intensity levels for each tip.
Not 'on receiving your tip, the toy will buzz at <level> for x seconds which will trigger a reaction from my nervous system that releases dopamine'.
You tip, you get a reaction (sometimes a smile too), based on the size of the tip. The pleasure for many likely comes from hearing the tip sound. Enjoy.

I could argue either way on this. But in many cases they do explicitly say that the toy will vibrate for N seconds for N tokens in their Lovense menu and overlay display where used and people tip accordingly for that.

But I get what you're saying. And really the tip of the iceberg as far as model's actions and reactions for many on these sites. I see lots of particularly new girls running a Lush tip menu that don't even have a Lush and reacting like they do. ; ) But if you don't like what you get for your tokens, you're free to move on.

...why? unless the model has some health condition or something where the vibration or lush is causing her discomfort I don't really see the benefit of going through these hoops.
Actually using lush or any toy that just sits inside the vagina for hours multiple days a week for a long time will result in a health condition in the future. ALWAYS. If it's not causing discomfort now it is going to affect pelvic floor at some point.

Indeed the "advertising" is a Lovense vibration menu such as below.

It says (to me) that if I tip (in this example) 16 tokens her toy(s) will vibrate for 10 seconds at "high" level. Of course no mention at all is given about dopamine levels or specific pre-advertised reactions to the vibrations, that would be absurd. But, if such a menu as below is displayed, I DO expect my tip to make the toy vibrate, at the level advertised, for the duration advertised.

And if it is inside a human, (or against a body part that enjoys vibrations ;) ) I expect some sort of appropriate, genuine reaction.

I have spoken before on the forums about what I consider a fine line between fantasy and deception. There are plenty of successful models who do not use lovense type toys, so to advertise the use of one but to have it turned off, is not necessary and is not fantasy, it is the other.

1653707155830.png

Attachments

• 1653705653580.png
    1653705653580.png
    63 KB · Views: 1
Strange to me how many men think it needs to go inside. I never insert my Lush toy. Would do nothing for me. I put the vibrating part against my clit inside my panties and stick the little antenna thing outside so that part is visible. I know a lot of models who do this.

FYI for those who don't know the clitoris (which a lot of women need stimulation for an orgasm) is not inside the vagina! ;)

Sometimes if you're real quick you might spot a Leprechaun up there though. However, he's super-fast, and his lantern is always blowing out. So he's really difficult to see, and document.
Noone's ever actually been fast enough to grab a screenshot of him... yet. But there's bound to be a thread about him sooner or later 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.