AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share model and studio scam token which you've seen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood the lovense craze. I hate those antennae sticking out of the models. I think it looks stupid. Also, do you guys really think that you are giving these women, some of whom do this all day, several days a week, sexual pleasure? Are you really naive enough to think that she's getting off when you tip a token? I am so glad my favorite model won't use one.

I've been watching the cam show for about a year now and find more and more models are often scamming user's money recently
(although the experiences are far less than everyone here)

I share two scams which I observed.

(1)
Model and studio will prepare two Lovense Lush. One is power-on and connect cam website and can react to your token and present vibration level on the screen. But model never put this one in vagina (In order to receive the vibration sound, it must be placed next to the computer and the camera). The other Lovense is turn off and put in model's body.

When cam website user tip model token, vibration level show on the screen. Then model hear tip sound and start moaning and shaking to pretend Lovense is vibrating.
In short, user tip another Lovense that isn't in the model's body at all. And the Lovense in the model's body is off or on standby.

(2)
Model and studio prepare two Lovense and they'll cut one of the Lovense. as the image shows.

View attachment 92769

Then put part A into the vagina. The other complete Lovense is responsible for reacting tokens and showing vibration level on the screen.
One user tipped for 30s vibration. When the model squatted down, part A suddenly drop from her vagina. (The vibration timer is still counting down on the screen...)
Then model quickly grab the other complete Lovense (without any vibration sound) to rub her clit and say "Oh...thank you bb, love you" with moaning loudly......😮‍💨
This user who tipped total over 2000 tokens saw this scene, he stopped tipping any more tokens and left the room.

If you find other scams, welcome to share your experience and discuss. Thank you for reading .
I watched the topics you wrote to(quite a lot)and it seems that you make a thorough analysis of whatever happens in the girls' room ... (cheating with the toy,someone else types in their place,etc...) I wonder when you still have time to tip or do your pleasure with your hand??Peace,no offence :)

I have never understood the lovense craze. I hate those antennae sticking out of the models. I think it looks stupid. Also, do you guys really think that you are giving these women, some of whom do this all day, several days a week, sexual pleasure? Are you really naive enough to think that she's getting off when you tip a token? I am so glad my favorite model won't use one.
I never understood this craze also A vagina is a work of art. Seeing an ugly pink antenna stick out, ruins that view for me. BUT who are we to judge what other people like? Thousands of models make a good living off of it and gives many people joy and excitement.
Some like it, some don't. For those people that don't, there are plenty of models without one.

I've been watching the cam show for about a year now and find more and more models are often scamming user's money recently
(although the experiences are far less than everyone here)

I say, what a masterstroke of deduction!

If you find other scams, welcome to share your experience and discuss. Thank you for reading .

I simply am overflowing with excitement as I eagerly await your further uncovering of diabolical schemes, sir.

..I think it looks stupid. Also, do you guys really think that you are giving these women, some of whom do this all day, several days a week, sexual pleasure? Are you really naive enough to think that she's getting off when you tip a token?

Hmm, I wonder.. :)

André_the_Giant_in_the_late_'80s.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Well *MY* favourite model is the opposite, she gains much pleasure from Lush, Domi, and Nora. 🤦‍♂️ I do not think it is useful to project your experiences onto all models. Some quite clearly do get pleasure from it. Some from having lush inside, some from having it outside against the clit. But of course , some do not like it at all.

Newsflash...All women are different.

The original intent of this thread was about "deceitful" use of such toys.

I say: use them however pleases you, including not using them if you do not like them, just be honest about such use or non-use 🤷‍♂️ .

Well *MY* favourite model is the opposite, she gains much pleasure from Lush, Domi, and Nora. 🤦‍♂️ I do not think it is useful to project your experiences onto all models. Some quite clearly do get pleasure from it. Some from having lush inside, some from having it outside against the clit. But of course , some do not like it at all.

Newsflash...All women are different.

The original intent of this thread was about "deceitful" use of such toys.

I say: use them however pleases you, including not using them if you do not like them, just be honest about such use or non-use 🤷‍♂️ .
Fair enough! Perhaps I was too aggressive in the way I worded my post. If a model likes lovense and/or other toys, great! Even better if they make money for him/her. My friend also told me what has been repeated here, that some models use lush or lovense to make money, but do not have it turned on. That is deceitful, but I don't see the point in reporting it personally.

Interestingly, my friend and I were having a conversation similar to this a week or so ago. I told her I hated lovense and that I was happy she didn't use it. She replied that she was offered a lot of money to use one.
So of course, I immediately put on my White Knight armor and am about to start spouting off about evil studios, but she says, no idiot, customers offer me lots of tokens to use one. The studio admins then see how much money I am turning down, and keep suggesting I use one. I just say no.
So, she could be making more with lovense. I don't like the fact that she is being pressured to use one, but I understand why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Interestingly, my friend and I were having a conversation similar to this a week or so ago. I told her I hated lovense and that I was happy she didn't use it. She replied that she was offered a lot of money to use one.
So of course, I immediately put on my White Knight armor and am about to start spouting off about evil studios, but she says, no idiot, customers offer me lots of tokens to use one. The studio admins then see how much money I am turning down, and keep suggesting I use one. I just say no.
So, she could be making more with lovense. I don't like the fact that she is being pressured to use one, but I understand why.
I do not think you have much to worry about. If she is still working without any penalties, it would seem that her studio is not one that forces its models to do things.

As for guys offering extra for the use of lovense toys, well, many of us actually enjoy seeing the response of a woman (who genuinely enjoys it) to Lovense vibrations, so it is no surprise that users offer extra for it. Of course only dicks would continue to annoy her with such requests after being told "no" once.

Fair enough! Perhaps I was too aggressive in the way I worded my post. If a model likes lovense and/or other toys, great! Even better if they make money for him/her. My friend also told me what has been repeated here, that some models use lush or lovense to make money, but do not have it turned on. That is deceitful, but I don't see the point in reporting it personally.

Kinda how I see it. If a bunch of marks out there want to pay me to put on a show with what looks like an alien creature inhabiting my vagina, it's my call if I want to oblige them.

The pittifully clueless OP diligently ferreting out "scams" by models is just...precious.

(Random: it appears as though my earlier post went right by everyone.)

I'd appreciate it if the members who go gaga over that stuff would not come to my room whining "Why don't you have one?" What an annoying-ass question. Lol. Next time I'm gonna say "Because I like using regular vibrators. How 'bout you turn on your cam, take me private, and let me watch you jerk off to me while I use it?" 😂

GIF by The Cool Kids

If I'm gonna be moaning and jerking my body around (Tell me why Elaine from Seinfeld just came to mind...lol), it's not gonna be from a 1-token tip. I need to genuinely be excited, and cam-to-cam sessions (where you're stroking that dick) is what'll do it.

elaine benes dancing GIF by HULU

Also- Sometimes high vibration doesn’t equal pleasure.

And also- I just want to make a PSA——
to expect more than one second on low for a one token tip is a bit absurd. When you come in and tip in one token increments you are basically throwing a handful of nickels at the model. Do you really feel entitled to a cumshow in public chat for $2.65?

Just wanted to say that I thought the same until I started putting it on my clit instead of wearing it inside of me - I actually feel pleasure and cum many times during the show and the thought of many guys giving me pleasure at once is crazy hot to me. Just a different perspective here.

Just wanted to say that I thought the same until I started putting it on my clit instead of wearing it inside of me - I actually feel pleasure and cum many times during the show and the thought of many guys giving me pleasure at once is crazy hot to me. Just a different perspective here.
Yes me too! Especially with the Domi i can cum many times too. I can sit there with the Domi for hours and have so much fun and orgasms ( when i have enough guys in my room that do not expect me to cum from a bunch of 1 token tips, lol) I always had a very sensitive clit and in my private life i also masturbate a lot 😅sad that some guys can’t believe that there’s still camgirls out there who get a lot of pleasure from Lovense toys…and honestly, i don’t care how it looks or that the Domi sounds like a lawn mower :D as long as i having fun

Yes me too! Especially with the Domi i can cum many times too. I can sit there with the Domi for hours and have so much fun and orgasms ( when i have enough guys in my room that do not expect me to cum from a bunch of 1 token tips, lol) I always had a very sensitive clit and in my private life i also masturbate a lot 😅sad that some guys can’t believe that there’s still camgirls out there who get a lot of pleasure from Lovense toys…and honestly, i don’t care how it looks or that the Domi sounds like a lawn mower :D as long as i having fun
Damned right!

The noise can sometimes be a bit off-putting if it's too close to the mic, but in that case my only complaint would be that I can't hear the model's sounds of pleasure. And there really is nothing sexier than a woman genuinely enjoying her toys ;)

Also- Sometimes high vibration doesn’t equal pleasure.

And also- I just want to make a PSA——
to expect more than one second on low for a one token tip is a bit absurd. When you come in and tip in one token increments you are basically throwing a handful of nickels at the model. Do you really feel entitled to a cumshow in public chat for $2.65?

I think they really do think that. I think it's a control thing with them and an almost Pavlovian response, like with people feeding slot machines.

And hey, it's clearly lucrative to sit there and make sharp intakes of breath, sighs and more as more tks flow!

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Has "why? " been answered yet?
What is the upside to the scam?
Wearing these toys for hours can be uncomfortable but profitable. The upside would be avoiding discomfort and or even harming ourselves for male pleasure.

(I like my lush but after 2 hours of it something to do with my bladder muscles seized up and I was in fucking agony peeing till they calmed down. The body isn't made to have extended periods of vibration / friction .. not everyone will be able to do that. I'd never go that long again but if the lush was my main profit maker I can imagine resorting to something like this)

Wearing these toys for hours can be uncomfortable but profitable. The upside would be avoiding discomfort and or even harming ourselves for male pleasure.

(I like my lush but after 2 hours of it something to do with my bladder muscles seized up and I was in fucking agony peeing till they calmed down. The body isn't made to have extended periods of vibration / friction .. not everyone will be able to do that. I'd never go that long again but if the lush was my main profit maker I can imagine resorting to something like this)
Oh also some folks have issues with insertion. The lush isn't small. Periods. Vaginsmus. A host of other medical or personal reaaons.

Has "why? " been answered yet?
What is the upside to the scam?
Actually using lush or any toy that just sits inside the vagina for hours multiple days a week for a long time will result in a health condition in the future. ALWAYS. If it's not causing discomfort now it is going to affect pelvic floor at some point.

Oh also some folks have issues with insertion. The lush isn't small. Periods. Vaginsmus. A host of other medical or personal reaaons.
@_mika_
So this seems like a response to a model wanting to be healthier, than some grand scam to cheat for more tokens. Which is how the OP is taking it.

@_mika_
So this seems like a response to a model wanting to be healthier, than some grand scam to cheat for more tokens. Which is how the OP is taking it.
Personal health / comfort is certainly a reason to not *use* lush etc.

But that is very different to pretending and deceiving viewers into thinking that a model *is* using a lush when they are not, or when the toy is not turned on and reacting to tips as advertised.

That is what the OP was referring to.

But that is very different to pretending and deceiving viewers into thinking that a model *is* using a lush when they are not, or when the toy is not turned on and reacting to tips as advertised.

And how different is it to a model who really has a Lush inserted, turned on and reacting to tips as advertised, but who's "pretending and deceiving viewers" into thinking she is REALLY enjoying the Lush, when in reality it barely tickles when inserted, especially on lower/shorter vibes levels (that would very likely be majority of models who use Lush inside their vaginas and not on their clits, considering how vagina havers anatomy works)?

And how different is it to a model who really has a Lush inserted, turned on and reacting to tips as advertised, but who's "pretending and deceiving viewers" into thinking she is REALLY enjoying the Lush, when in reality it barely tickles when inserted, especially on lower/shorter vibes levels (that would very likely be majority of models who use Lush inside their vaginas and not on their clits, considering how vagina havers anatomy works)?
I have discussed elsewhere my thoughts on the fine line between fantasy and deception. If a model advertises that if I tip XX tokens her lush will vibrate at a certain level for a certain number of seconds, then I expect that that is what will happen when I tip. I do not expect pre-defined amounts of sighing or pleasure (Or orgasms), that is less set in stone of course. I would think, however that a model would have lush levels set to levels that would give her some amount of pleasure as it seems a bit pointless to have them set to levels that one does not enjoy, but I am no expert of course.

Please do not think that I am like the OP. I do not complain about models "scamming" users in this way. I respect a model's right to run her room however she wants and would never tell or suggest how they should change what they do. Of course, I reserve my right to not re-visit a model whom I think is "crossing" that line between fantasy and deception. :)

Then I come back to "Why"? What is the upside to this alleged scam?
Having a hard time seeing a significant loss here..
Doesn't seem much of a scam.
I guess we can test it out. We both get one and insert it for 8 hours and see how we feel?

Reactions: sex_addicted_artist
I would think, however that a model would have lush levels set to levels that would give her some amount of pleasure as it seems a bit pointless to have them set to levels that one does not enjoy, but I am no expert of course.
But that's the thing, like I said in this thread and multiple times before, because of our anatomy majority of people with vaginas won't get much pleasure from Lush just sitting inside the vagina and vibrating no matter the settings. And most members keep tipping for lower levels.

For me to honestly enjoy every tip I would have to set much higher and longer vibes for lower tips, which would not make me much money. And still, when I'm saying "enjoy" I mean "feel a bit of pleasure and not just be aware something is vibrating, but pretty much the same way I would be aware if something was vibrating against my arm", nice, but far from orgasmic pleasure by itself. What seems pointless to you makes sense for us, we're there to make money, pleasure is a nice bonus, but probably not the point or a must for most models.

I also keep repeating that info as a kind of PSA to both models and members: most people with vaginas would enjoy having their clitorises stimulated externally significantly more than vibrations from inserted Lush AND it's better for their health long term to use the toy externally or just switch to a toy made for external stimulation (especially if they stream long hours multiple times a week). I noticed that many members expect Lush to be inserted while expecting genuine pleasure from every tip at the same time. Again, very unlikely to happen, but many models (including myself sometimes) play along with it because it's profitable.

Please do not think that I am like the OP. I do not complain about models "scamming" users in this way. I respect a model's right to run her room however she wants and would never tell or suggest how they should change what they do. Of course, I reserve my right to not re-visit a model whom I think is "crossing" that line between fantasy and deception.
I did not think that at all. I asked because I honestly am curious why for so many members that line seems to be exactly there.

@_mika_
Agreed. I have met survival sex workers who found the lush was the ONLY reliable way they could make tokens. I have a hard time accepting folks who go after models like this. Even those who are not in survival mode, I feel like chasing what makes you profit while protecting your health and wellbeing is an understandable response.

While I do agree with @Ozzie_ it is a deceptive practice, I don't feel all deceptive practices are morally wrong. In this case it feels fairly victimless, and considering the fact that we live under capitalism and a patriachy... I dunno a few women figuring out a way to hack men's often selfish and unrealistic demands on their bodies in order to make their $$ is hardly something I would classify as a huge scam.

I'd love it if we valued women's pleasure enough that we might not be asked to act in a performative way for men's sexual pleasure. But we are far away from that.

Anyway that's deeper thoughts on the matter. There are so many worse scams out there that do lasting damage to their victims. The only damage this scam comes with is the dissolution of a fantasy when if the scam is revealed. Which I think is a reality check many may need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.