AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing private messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought about this. Mfc added an automated Twitter function to thank members publicly on Twitter for offline tips, but I'll be turning that off now, thanks!

I never thought of this either! Just went and changed mine to not include member names or amounts :eek:

There are definitely moments while I'm on cam where a random member will PM me something so funny/ridiculous that I say it out loud, or part of it, in exclamation/laughter, but never say their name. I still feel bad about doing this, even though it's a knee-jerk reaction.

However, I would never ever publicly post a private conversation between myself in a member. That's such a disrespectful thing to do. I value honesty and trust.

That's mildly alarming :bag:

Why don't you put her hidden and forget about her? if she doesn't want you talking to/tipping her
I did for a bit but she is first page, so I see her before login. Part of the pleasure is definitely that I don't have to consider her feelings (she didn't mine), tipping intensifies this.

I may tip her a few times every 6 months, usually something hard to ignore like 1000 tokens. A guilty pleasure is only one if you should feel guilty after going it.

To be honest, I personally think she's an insanely shitty person. Screenshots were posted before like a couple years ago, of her openly admitting that she starts shit with other top models, etc for personal gain && to make money.

Reading a little bit of her Twitter and she comes across as being a genuinely shitty person. He's not blame-free either - he's a hypocrite - but to call what she did unprofessional would be a gross understatement and the apparent lack of remorse she's currently exhibiting is kind of disgusting. But hey she's going for #3 in Miss MFC next month so... good luck, I guess?

I'm a bit surprised so much of the criticism is of the model. He seems to have assumed that because she was a camgirl she was only fit to be treated as some sort of sexual accessory. And the same applies on the internet as applies anywhere else in life - behave like a dick to someone and you've no particular right to assume they won't tell anyone about it. (Whether it'll actually prove to have been a good idea on her part in terms of her business and reputation is another matter.)

I'm a bit surprised so much of the criticism is of the model. He seems to have assumed that because she was a camgirl she was only fit to be treated as some sort of sexual accessory. And the same applies on the internet as applies anywhere else in life - behave like a dick to someone and you've no particular right to assume they won't tell anyone about it. (Whether it'll actually prove to have been a good idea on her part in terms of her business and reputation is another matter.)

He's not innocent either but it was the manner in which she went about this that people took issue with. If she felt that she had a moral duty to inform his wife that he'd been flirting online with her, and discreetly told her, privately sending her evidence if the wife requested it, that would be one thing. Instead, she publicly called the wife out on Twitter with a total absence of thought for the wife or her children, not because she thought that the husband had wronged his wife, but because she wanted the publicity she knew this would bring her.

. He seems to have assumed that because she was a camgirl she was only fit to be treated as some sort of sexual accessory.

She openly said herself she was fine with him being sexual towards her (interview with Keemstar)

Her problem was that she joked she wanted to steal his children, he didn't like that and said they shouldn't talk anymore, she found that "rude" and thought a suitable reaction to that perceived rudeness was to try and ruin his life

Reactions: SaffronBurke
That's mildly alarming :bag:

Why don't you put her hidden and forget about her? if she doesn't want you talking to/tipping her

I guess at least shes getting tipped from him.....chaaaachinggg :facepalm:

She openly said herself she was fine with him being sexual towards her (interview with Keemstar)

Her problem was that she joked she wanted to steal his children, he didn't like that and said they shouldn't talk anymore, she found that "rude" and thought a suitable reaction to that perceived rudeness was to try and ruin his life
Yeah I've been at a complete loss as to how he was rude. He wasn't rude, he just hurt her ego.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I just checked her Twitter cos I'm nosey and not only is she still apparently very unrepentant, but she

a) Is still making light of the situation
b) Is still #10 in the Miss MFC rankings
c) Apparently has support from numerous models and (unsurprisingly) sycophantic members

For the sake of my own view of the world we live in, I will assume that her Twitter is a front she uses to hide the fact that she is deeply ashamed of the person she pretends to be in order to make money. Otherwise, she's a cunt, and the people who still support her are either too spineless or too stupid to do anything else.

Reactions: fandango

Sure, but it was when she tried to talk about something else that the nature of the dynamic - that the sexual talk was all he seemed to think she was good for - became clear.

I just checked her Twitter cos I'm nosey and not only is she still apparently very unrepentant, but she

a) Is still making light of the situation
b) Is still #10 in the Miss MFC rankings
c) Apparently has support from numerous models and (unsurprisingly) sycophantic members

For the sake of my own view of the world we live in, I will assume that her Twitter is a front she uses to hide the fact that she is deeply ashamed of the person she pretends to be in order to make money. Otherwise, she's a cunt, and the people who still support her are either too spineless or too stupid to do anything else.

Other people here know her better than I do, I guess. And probably no one comes out of it well. I was just a bit surprised that she was the one who seemed to be taking most of the flak.

Sure, but it was when she tried to talk about something else that the nature of the dynamic - that the sexual talk was all he seemed to think she was good for - became clear.

Other people here know her better than I do, I guess. And probably no one comes out of it well. I was just a bit surprised that she was the one who seemed to be taking most of the flak.

I mean...she was talking about his kids.
When he told her that made him uncomfortable she continued to go on about it. I don't think that it's unreasonable that he cut off contact with her when she made it clear she wasn't going to respect that boundary.

Isn't that feeding this troll/stalker though? By sharing it in a public?
No, this is one of those guys who lacks all social awareness, not a troll.

• Hugs
Reactions: Influenced
  • Hugs
Reactions: Influenced
Status
Not open for further replies.