AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing Twitch on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2020
I was curious am I allowed to share my twitch account on Chaturbate? I vaguely remember rules about not sharing other streaming platforms...maybe? Or maybe that was a MFC rule

Last edited:
Sorry I wanted to ask here first because I saw another person here that was banned for 2 weeks after asking support a question. I was hoping someone knew the answer about twitch so I don't risk getting banned for asking

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi @tiffanyalyssa Please contact support@chaturbate.com for questions regarding your account.
as this isnt an account specific question, I think a public response on chaturbates stance on this would be useful to a lot of people. There really isnt any need for support to have to answer individual questions on it if the information can be found publicly.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I emailed support to get their response:
1702112676650.png

That's not to say that a different support agent will say something else.

Upvote 0
I wonder does it mean you can open talk about it as well? Or do you have keep saying, 'read my bio for the answer'?
personally I would. assume if it's allowed on your bio then it's allowed to be talked about. cbs rules on overlays are pretty wired, before this they answered a different question, apparently now you are not allowed to have anything mention any social media on the overlay you are meant to put it in the social for sale section. I doubt these are ever enforced but I guess that's their stance on it.... or that one support agents stance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.