AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing, yep another love story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2020
I came to this site a few years ago, because I was madly in love with a model, a Colombiana. To her credit she never really said she wanted a real realtionship with me. But she would say mice things and 'Te quiero' like most of them say. Within a few months she stopped camming and we sort of became friends, but I was helping her out alot, doing super nice things for her. even though I knew she wasn't interested in taking the relationship any further. I was and am ok with that. She was able to make it through a work training program, and just started a real job recently. I told her I am stopping any sort of regular help, since she is about to get paid. I don't know if we will remain in contact after that, but I am pretty sure she is grateful for all that I have done for her.

I have gotten to know other models too. More personally. I even know where they live in a few cases. Sent them flowers directly to their house, etc. I enjoy being romantic like that, and have some feelings for them, but I am not in love like I was the first one. I have alot of skeptisim these days so maybe I can't be fully invested in it. I do enjoy the attention, giving them attention, etc. I can now speak/understand at an intermediate level in Spanish, and talk on the phone to some.

For the most part though, I have stopped tipping most of them and have stopped doing any sort of regular help for them.

After knowing one model for a couple of years, she said she has strong feelings for me. Our age difference is a little more than 15 years. For about a year she stopped modelling and I wasn't supporting her, but we would talk almost every day during that time. She is back at modeling, but I don't tip her anymore than maybe 5 dollars worth of tokens a week. I have helped her out occasionally, probably 50 bucks a handful of times. She wants me to come to Colombia now. She has been upfront about most things in her life, including giving me her whereabouts, studio, her apartment etc. I know much about her life, including I have talked to her mom, some of her friends, and other members of her family. I have feelings for her, but nothing like it was for the first. We have some personality traits in common, and we make each other laugh. I think, though, her feelings appear stronger than mine.

I know another model too, I flirt with heavily, and really she is the only one I treat as a model. But I think we may be at least friends. At at one point I stopped tipping her and told her I wouldn't be for awhile. She still maintained the friendship. She has expressed she wants to meet me, but it has always been about just being friends.

Other models I have known, more personally, that have expressed wanting to see me, but they aren't shy about asking me for money, and I am not shy about saying no, but i do occasionally. Those definately have the feel that money is the main impetus.

Another model. I have done almost nothing for over the last year. Our age difference is too much for me, I can't see a relationship lasting long. I have bought her gifts for Christmas and her birthday. Nothing terribly extravagant, in the range of $150 each time. She seems to maintain the relationship regardless even when it's been months since I have done anything for her, talking daily, often messaging several times a day. watching movies together over skype, without cost to me at all. She wants me to come down too and she seems to want that very much. She wants me to go with her on the little weekend trips she likes to take to sites around the country She does well enough for herself as a model. Also she behaves in many of the same ways _I_ behaved when I was madly in love with the girl from this first paragraph, like being upset if I don't talk to her much in a day and wanting to do things with me outside of work, without any money being exchanged Recently, when the news about the US guy that killed his Colombian girlfriend, I asked if she heard about that and she said, yea she had, and that her family heard about it, and they it made there hair stand on end, because they knew about her realtionship with me. I hadn't realized the they all knew until that point. I like her alot, sometimes it almost feels like love, sometimes closer to indifference.

A little about me, I do make good money, I can easily afford what I have given, I am older than these girls by at least 15 years, but also appear very fit for my age mostly due some of my activities that a compete in, one on a national level, and I look younger than most of my friends of the same age group.

I enjoy these realtionships alot. I can't say that I am truly in love with any of them, and really, if they started to try to bleed me, i would likely toss them fairly quickly, but who knows until I am actually trying it. I could be very wrong about myself.

I have an intense curiosity to see how far they will take the relationship. Also, the challenge of trying a relationship across cultures/langagues/countries seems very interesting to me. I love those types of complex challenges. And if I meet up with them, it wouldn't surprise me if I start getting asked for money, but right now, at least 2 of the 7 colombianas I know personally, don't appear to be after short term gains, because it has been at least a couple of years already.

Also, falling in love with anyone on s cam site is giant waving it from space red flag.

Other models I have known, more personally, that have expressed wanting to see me, but they aren't shy about asking me for money, and I am not shy about saying no, but i do occasionally. Those definately have the feel that money is the main impetus.

Imagine that. Going to someone's place of work, taking up their time and them wanting to be compensated financially for that time.

Cant Believe It Series 2 GIF by BBC Three

I came to this site a few years ago, because I was madly in love with a model, a Colombiana. To her credit she never really said she wanted a real realtionship with me. But she would say mice things and 'Te quiero' like most of them say. Within a few months she stopped camming and we sort of became friends, but I was helping her out alot, doing super nice things for her. even though I knew she wasn't interested in taking the relationship any further. I was and am ok with that. She was able to make it through a work training program, and just started a real job recently. I told her I am stopping any sort of regular help, since she is about to get paid. I don't know if we will remain in contact after that, but I am pretty sure she is grateful for all that I have done for her.

I have gotten to know other models too. More personally. I even know where they live in a few cases. Sent them flowers directly to their house, etc. I enjoy being romantic like that, and have some feelings for them, but I am not in love like I was the first one. I have alot of skeptisim these days so maybe I can't be fully invested in it. I do enjoy the attention, giving them attention, etc. I can now speak/understand at an intermediate level in Spanish, and talk on the phone to some.

For the most part though, I have stopped tipping most of them and have stopped doing any sort of regular help for them.

After knowing one model for a couple of years, she said she has strong feelings for me. Our age difference is a little more than 15 years. For about a year she stopped modelling and I wasn't supporting her, but we would talk almost every day during that time. She is back at modeling, but I don't tip her anymore than maybe 5 dollars worth of tokens a week. I have helped her out occasionally, probably 50 bucks a handful of times. She wants me to come to Colombia now. She has been upfront about most things in her life, including giving me her whereabouts, studio, her apartment etc. I know much about her life, including I have talked to her mom, some of her friends, and other members of her family. I have feelings for her, but nothing like it was for the first. We have some personality traits in common, and we make each other laugh. I think, though, her feelings appear stronger than mine.

I know another model too, I flirt with heavily, and really she is the only one I treat as a model. But I think we may be at least friends. At at one point I stopped tipping her and told her I wouldn't be for awhile. She still maintained the friendship. She has expressed she wants to meet me, but it has always been about just being friends.

Another model. I have done almost nothing for over the last year. Our age difference is too much for me, I can't see a relationship lasting long. I have bought her gifts for Christmas and her birthday. Nothing terribly extravagant, in the range of $150 each time. She seems to maintain the relationship regardless even when it's been months since I have done anything for her, talking daily, often messaging several times a day. watching movies together over skype, without cost to me at all. She wants me to come down too and she seems to want that very much. She wants me to go with her on the little weekend trips she likes to take to sites around the country She does well enough for herself as a model. Also she behaves in many of the same ways _I_ behaved when I was madly in love with the girl from this first paragraph, like being upset if I don't talk to her much in a day and wanting to do things with me outside of work, without any money being exchanged Recently, when the news about the US guy that killed his Colombian girlfriend, I asked if she heard about that and she said, yea she had, and that her family heard about it, and they it made there hair stand on end, because they knew about her realtionship with me. I hadn't realized the they all knew until that point. I like her alot, sometimes it almost feels like love, sometimes closer to indifference.

A little about me, I do make good money, I can easily afford what I have given, I am older than these girls by at least 15 years, but also appear very fit for my age mostly due some of my activities that a compete in, one on a national level, and I look younger than most of my friends of the same age group.

I enjoy these realtionships alot. I can't say that I am truly in love with any of them, and really, if they started to try to bleed me, i would likely toss them fairly quickly, but who knows until I am actually trying it. I could be very wrong about myself.

I have an intense curiosity to see how far they will take the relationship. Also, the challenge of trying a relationship across cultures/langagues/countries seems very interesting to me. I love those types of complex challenges. And if I meet up with them, it wouldn't surprise me if I start getting asked for money, but right now, at least 2 of the 7 colombianas I know personally, don't appear to be after short term gains, because it has been at least a couple of years already.

Robcartruck, is that you? 😂 (JK. He was a guy who used to post on StripperWeb…sort of “Dear Diary”-like entries basically talking to himself about how he supposedly was hooking up with a stripper).

Also, camming is a “real job” too, sir…

Fucking hell. Let us know who eventually wins in the internal struggle between your arrogance and your cheapness.

A lot of members here have a model that they are close with, myself included (although most of us aren't close with 7 models like you claim to be :rofl:). However, we always make sure to compensate them for their time. At no point are we "helping" these models. They are providing a service and we are receiving that service. It's a fair, honorable, respectful business transaction.

This post is a clusterfuck of you stringing models along while paying them peanuts, you being long game love-conned by models, and you just generally being an odious, arrogant fucking cheapskate.

I honestly can't hide my disgust at some of the things in the original post. As a long term fan of Latina models, I never fail to be disgusted by the guys trying to take advantage of their economic situation expecting waves of gratitude for a 5 dollar tip every fortnight. This isn't another love story. It's another exploitation story.

And if I meet up with them, it wouldn't surprise me if I start getting asked for money, but right now, at least 2 of the 7 colombianas I know personally, don't appear to be after short term gains, because it has been at least a couple of years already.
Bet it feels nice stringing along 7 columbians? Imagine for a second they were honest about their emotions. I bet they would be thrilled when they find out their happy ever after is shared with 6 other columbian models.

mice things
Like what? "Give me all that cheese honey" or "Let me chew through your electrical wiring baby"?. Sexy.
'Te quiero'
You do know the difference between "Te quiero" and "Te amo" in Latin America, right? The model I visit tells me "Te quiero" constantly. She also tells her dog that. And her cousins. It's not the same "I love you" as "Te amo" is.

The way you stopped helping the other but still kept threating your main hottie as a "model". You just want a fuck hole.

Reactions: MarieElise

A few notes that I bolded out to answer to:,

1) Fuck you. Camming/content creating/sexting/skype shows and everything else we do as sex workers, IS a real job. You fucking knobhead.
2) again, fuck you and your "I stopped tipping/I tip very little and we still talk!!!"
3) so far you're kind of "in love" with 4 models in this OP already. Get a grip of yourself dude.
4) a little about you: you're a cocky asshole thinking you have some sort of magical power over these models with your money(or actually the LACK of) and your "good looks". You're an idiot.
5)get therapy and get off camsites.

I have an intense curiosity to see how far they will take the relationship.
I actually only just spotted this horrible little sentence. If even one of these models has real feelings for you then stringing them along like some kind of experiment to satisfy your curiosity is fucked up. These are people, with emotions that you could be doing damage to. They're not just sex robot avatars on a screen who disappear when you decide to log off and count the money that you haven't given them that night.

Of course, if you asked me how far I'd like them to take the relationship, I'd say up to about $100,000, your entire pension and a back tattoo. But that's just me.

You should get a back tattoo. We only stop asking members for money once they get our camname tattooed on their back.
I dont think these guys realize we expect REAL MEN whom we have relantionships w to take responsability for both times sometimes too. That means even if "I love you", bitch PAY up the bills lmfao Or else love is going to run dry very quick.

I don't really understand the reason of OP topic. Do you want our opinion or is this just bragging that you have 7 girlfriends, you're rich and good-looking?
There's nothing wrong becoming friends with a cammodel, but how you're writing it, it's like you're very proud you managed to get several models to become in love with you (which in most cases is never true). Just stop all this silly love stuff and use camsites what their meant for.

I don't really understand the reason of OP topic. Do you want our opinion or is this just bragging that you have 7 girlfriends, you're rich and good-looking?
There's nothing wrong becoming friends with a cammodel, but how you're writing it, it's like you're very proud you managed to get several models to become in love with you (which in most cases is never true). Just stop all this silly love stuff and use camsites what their meant for.
Given his lack of response, it's hard to tell. It just sounds like a shitfest all round. He's misleading some models, other models are misleading him. I doubt he's in love with or loved by 7 models. I agree with the assertion that members can be friends with models. As long as you both understand the context and don't fall in love then it can be as rewarding as any friendship between two people. However, the OP doesn't seem to have that kind of relationship anywhere. It all seems a bit white knighty and exploitative. And friends or not, pay people for their time.

Given his lack of response, it's hard to tell. It just sounds like a shitfest all round. He's misleading some models, other models are misleading him. I doubt he's in love with or loved by 7 models. I agree with the assertion that members can be friends with models. As long as you both understand the context and don't fall in love then it can be as rewarding as any friendship between two people. However, the OP doesn't seem to have that kind of relationship anywhere. It all seems a bit white knighty and exploitative. And friends or not, pay people for their time.
To me it seems like he's watching subjects in a laboratory to see how they deal with this maze.

Reactions: MarieElise
Ew I read half of his post and got the ick vibes. Don't send flowers to women if you aren't serious, that sends mixed messages in my opinion. Send something else. Be honest and open with these models that you are a cyber womanizer and just playing around not giving a fuck. That way you can get a hook up who feels likewise, and sees you as just a fun time and a penis to fill the gap in her schedule mid week. Just don't bring PJs, I doubt you'll be staying over anywhere. You're the type I'd boot straight out, after I got what I wanted.

ETA; Also I think you'd be better suited to Tinder.
Or whatever's out there for vapid old men who are all about their own ego and insecurities, and couldn't give a fuck about anyone else.
(I actually made it to the end after all).

Last edited:
sees you as just a fun time and a penis to fill the gap in her schedule mid week. Just don't bring PJs, I doubt you'll be staying over anywhere. You're the type I'd boot straight out, after I got what I wanted.

I’m on the bus reading this, and I want to LOL so badly… 😂 😂 😂

90 Day Fiance Love GIF by TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.