AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing, yep another love story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew I read half of his post and got the ick vibes. Don't send flowers to women if you aren't serious, that sends mixed messages in my opinion. Send something else. Be honest and open with these models that you are a cyber womanizer and just playing around not giving a fuck. That way you can get a hook up who feels likewise, and sees you as just a fun time and a penis to fill the gap in her schedule mid week. Just don't bring PJs, I doubt you'll be staying over anywhere. You're the type I'd boot straight out, after I got what I wanted.

ETA; Also I think you'd be better suited to Tinder.
Or whatever's out there for vapid old men who are all about their own ego and insecurities, and couldn't give a fuck about anyone else.
(I actually made it to the end after all).
It seems necessary for him to feel like they love him or else the con game just isn't worth it. Kind of like how United States Republican politicians need every single aspect of sex to be taboo in order to get off to anything. After all, JESUS is watching!

It seems necessary for him to feel like they love him or else the con game just isn't worth it. Kind of like how United States Republican politicians need every single aspect of sex to be taboo in order to get off to anything. After all, JESUS is watching!
Yeah I was thinking that, after I hit post, like he doesn't want a woman on the same page as him who just wants sex, that would ruin it for him.

Those types never do, because its al about their ego. They're actually after something else which is more psychological, and more about power and control in my opinion. As soon as they don't have some kind of emotional power or hold, they aren't interested. Because that's not what it's about for them... It's not even about the physical act of sex. That's my experience and opinion anyways. I don't see why someone would make such a post otherwise, other than what was pointed out about perhaps a humiliation fetish. And using the word love in the title... well that's just bizarre.

@yummybrownfox lol , glad to bring you a laugh.

ETA; Also yeah those Bible bashers, constantly on their knees for the Lord types, are seriously the worst!!! Crazy town USA. There's this video by Megan the Stallion about that and omg it's the best! It's seriously hilarious. It's called; Thot Shit, if you haven't watched it it's so awesome. Especially the bathtub part. It'll make you snort your drink out your nose haha.

Last edited:
I enjoy these realtionships alot. I can't say that I am truly in love with any of them, and really, if they started to try to bleed me, i would likely toss them fairly quickly, but who knows until I am actually trying it. I could be very wrong about myself.
Cashanova

Reactions: Tackybrady
Yeah I was thinking that, after I hit post, like he doesn't want a woman on the same page as him who just wants sex, that would ruin it for him.

Those types never do, because its al about their ego. They're actually after something else which is more psychological, and more about power and control in my opinion. As soon as they don't have some kind of emotional power or hold, they aren't interested. Because that's not what it's about for them... It's not even about the physical act of sex. That's my experience and opinion anyways. I don't see why someone would make such a post otherwise, other than what was pointed out about perhaps a humiliation fetish. And using the word love in the title... well that's just bizarre.

@yummybrownfox lol , glad to bring you a laugh.

ETA; Also yeah those Bible bashers, constantly on their knees for the Lord types, are seriously the worst!!! Crazy town USA. There's this video by Megan the Stallion about that and omg it's the best! It's seriously hilarious. It's called; Thot Shit, if you haven't watched it it's so awesome. Especially the bathtub part. It'll make you snort your drink out your nose haha.
There are definitely guys out there who get off on the "love" thing but have no intention of ever taking it further. It's some kind of dopamine hit they get. Every example I've seen is always long distance. It's like they want all the warm, fuzzy feelings of a romance without the risk of the woman turning up on their doorstep. It's interesting that, unlike the other lovesick guys, he expresses no real desire to meet up with any of them. He mentions one of them wanting him to go meet her but he seems pretty non-commital. He'd probably run a mile once he could no longer hide behind internet filters and photos only from the neck up.
I like her alot, sometimes it almost feels like love, sometimes closer to indifference.

I can see how they fall for him though. I mean, how could anyone resist such an old romantic.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

Those types never do, because its al about their ego. They're actually after something else which is more psychological, and more about power and control in my opinion. As soon as they don't have some kind of emotional power or hold, they aren't interested. Because that's not what it's about for them... It's not even about the physical act of sex. That's my experience and opinion anyways.

This. I’ve seen guys who’d talk a big game, and then once they’ve got you in the bedroom they’re like caught off guard (intimidated?) by the fact that you, the woman, crave sex probably even more than they do. Lmao. One guy (who couldn’t fuck if his life depended on it, yet he’d text dirty talk and say he’s gonna “make me scream” 😂) even said to me once “Is that all you care about…is sex???”

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

“Is that all you care about…is sex???”
😂😂 At the beginning with me ... to be frank ... um yes hahahaha.

I don't get it, what else is supposed to be motivating us? A clean house/ opportunity to share our super clean, organized homes with a male (😂😂😂)? Because we all know how neat and organized most of them are... An opportunity to spend double as much in groceries and cook for twice as many people? The wonderful, once in a lifetime, bonus prize, of buying twice as much laundry detergent to wash twice as many dishes and clothes? Or could it be the nice smells that we get to experience (emanating from their pores), after they've had a few beers, a toke, and watched the game marinading in yesterday's undies? What an opportunity, what else could we possibly be interested in? 😂

To be fair it can turn into more, at a later point in time, in some cases 😂 I don't know why people have to be so weird about female sexuality.

Last edited:
😂😂 At the beginning with me ... to be frank ... um yes hahahaha.

I don't get it, what else is supposed to be motivating us? A clean house/ opportunity to share our super clean, organized homes with a male (😂😂😂)? Because we all know how neat and organized most of them are... An opportunity to spend double as much in groceries and cook for twice as many people? The wonderful, once in a lifetime, bonus prize, of buying twice as much laundry detergent to wash twice as many dishes and clothes? Or could it be the nice smells that we get to experience (emanating from their pores), after they've had a few beers, a toke, and watched the game marinating in yesterday's undies? What an opportunity, what else could we possibly be interested in? 😂

To be fair it can turn into more, at a later point in time, in some cases 😂 I don't know why people have to be so weird about female sexuality.
Man your ex-husband was a real piece of work.

In 23 years of marriage, my husband has never farted in my presence. He has never pooped with the door open or had skid marks in his underwear, his clothes are put in the designated laundry area, he's cleaner than I am when it comes to vacuuming and dusting, he offers to make his favorite meals in batches to help save money and he clips coupons and shows them to me proudly on his phone, "look honey, we can save 33 cents on pickles!"

/ok maybe I married a unicorn
//he was raised by two sisters and his mother

Man your ex-husband was a real piece of work.
Yeah I'm cynical, I'm on the break. You nailed that one.
In 23 years of marriage, my husband has never farted in my presence. He has never pooped with the door open or had skid marks in his underwear, his clothes are put in the designated laundry area, he's cleaner than I am when it comes to vacuuming and dusting, he overs to make his favorite meals in batches to help save money and he clips coupons and shows them to me proudly on his phone, "look honey, we can save 33 cents on pickles!"

/ok maybe I married a unicorn

Your husband sounds nice. I'm glad you found a nice dude 🤍 I'll hold faith that more unicorns exist.

Yeah I'm cynical, I'm on the break. You nailed that one.

Your husband sounds nice. I'm glad you found a nice dude 🤍 I'll hold faith that more unicorns exist.
I apologize, I did not mean to bring up a comment from the past as if I know you or what you went through, but I do hope you realize it wasn't about you (the way he was).
Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

• Hugs
I apologize, I did not mean to bring up a comment from the past as if I know you or what you went through, but I do hope you realize it wasn't about you (the way he was).
Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021
Awh thanks, that helps a lot 🤍 No worries. Your comment was very accurate, hit the nail on the head.

Ugh. Every time I quote Marie’s post and reply with laughing emojis, and hit “Post reply”…it doesn’t take, and it throws me back to page one of this thread. Very strange. I’m reading and posting from my phone.

But yeah…I’m LOL about the GOAT thing.

• Funny!
Ugh. Every time I quote Marie’s post and reply with laughing emojis, and hit “Post reply”…it doesn’t take, and it throws me back to page one of this thread. Very strange. I’m reading and posting from my phone.

But yeah…I’m LOL about the GOAT thing.
Wait ... I think we're in a whole other thread now. But I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot here on phone too.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wait ... I think we're in a whole other thread now. But I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot here on phone too.

Oh, shit...now I'm in the wrong thread! :facepalm: 😂

• Funny!
I don't really get why every response is just bashing this guy. Sounds like he's just saying what is and what is not from his perspective. In every other post where someone talks about falling in love, they usually write a wall of text with little to no punctuation and sound like a neurotic ball of nerves. And everyone gives them shit for it. They'll talk about taking their love interest to private shows, being unsure everything, looking for clues of their affection in every word and gesture. This guy doesn't do any of that. He's just saying - I've been coming to these sites for a long time and over time have gotten to know some girls on a personal level. Some of whom have expressed a desire to meet in real life. It sounds like he understands that some of them are less sincere and only looking for money. And he says that if anyone tried to bleed him dry, he'd have no problem telling them to go kick rocks. Isn't that what normal adults are supposed to do when it becomes clear someone (in real life) is only interested in the money?

It's like everyone who responded zeroed in on a particular line without any regard to context. Y'all make fun of people who devote all of their mental capacity to one model. But when someone writes about playing the field essentially, y'all act like he's doing something morally unthinkable. And so what if he doesn't tip them? I know it's completely outside the realm of possibility for most of you but, for a moment let's suspend disbelief and just imagine you (a webcam model) developed some feelings for member. Would you really want this person to keep tipping you to roll the dice or spin the wheel? Or would that make it a little awkward for the person you genuinely like to continue treating you like plaything? I really don't get it. It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't with y'all. It doesn't come across as a brag to me. I think he was just generally looking for feedback and maybe some words of encouragement or discouragement. But I doubt he expected a full on attack of his character. Was this just like group PMS day or what?

Was this just like group PMS day or what?
I can assure that my cycle has not synced with the models here ;)

The OP is full of a lot of bragging and self-aggrandisement, (he tells us he's wealthy, he's good looking, he spends money on gifts.) Itsi not a good look, and I think that is probably mainly why he got the flak he got.

And just a tip for you, your idiotic comment about PMS does not reflect well on you either :facepalm:

I can assure that my cycle has not synced with the models here ;)

The OP is full of a lot of bragging and self-aggrandisement, (he tells us he's wealthy, he's good looking, he spends money on gifts.) Itsi not a good look, and I think that is probably mainly why he got the flak he got.

And just a tip for you, your idiotic comment about PMS does not reflect well on you either :facepalm:

I thought my idiotic comment about PMS was pretty funny. Maybe see a doctor about getting that stick removed.

I thought my idiotic comment about PMS was pretty funny. Maybe see a doctor about getting that stick removed.
ban message: "fuck off"

I don't really get why every response is just bashing this guy. Sounds like he's just saying what is and what is not from his perspective. In every other post where someone talks about falling in love, they usually write a wall of text with little to no punctuation and sound like a neurotic ball of nerves. And everyone gives them shit for it. They'll talk about taking their love interest to private shows, being unsure everything, looking for clues of their affection in every word and gesture. This guy doesn't do any of that. He's just saying - I've been coming to these sites for a long time and over time have gotten to know some girls on a personal level. Some of whom have expressed a desire to meet in real life. It sounds like he understands that some of them are less sincere and only looking for money. And he says that if anyone tried to bleed him dry, he'd have no problem telling them to go kick rocks. Isn't that what normal adults are supposed to do when it becomes clear someone (in real life) is only interested in the money?

It's like everyone who responded zeroed in on a particular line without any regard to context. Y'all make fun of people who devote all of their mental capacity to one model. But when someone writes about playing the field essentially, y'all act like he's doing something morally unthinkable. And so what if he doesn't tip them? I know it's completely outside the realm of possibility for most of you but, for a moment let's suspend disbelief and just imagine you (a webcam model) developed some feelings for member. Would you really want this person to keep tipping you to roll the dice or spin the wheel? Or would that make it a little awkward for the person you genuinely like to continue treating you like plaything? I really don't get it. It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't with y'all. It doesn't come across as a brag to me. I think he was just generally looking for feedback and maybe some words of encouragement or discouragement. But I doubt he expected a full on attack of his character. Was this just like group PMS day or what?

7FF3BA26-D31C-4C85-BE58-F149698857B4.jpeg

I don't really get why every response is just bashing this guy.
probably because it's annoying to be constantly asked if this random cammodel no one knows is into them then lists a bunch of red flags about themselves, the cammodel, or both. they obviously have seen all the other threads because they title their thread as another.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.