AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She's so ABORABLE! (models you find soooo cute)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just gush about IvyRae for a minute here?

I mean c'monnnn look at THIS FACE!!! :love10:

Attachments

• BzCryA8CcAEQL1l.jpg
    BzCryA8CcAEQL1l.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,160
JimsX said:
UncleThursday said:
GweenBlack is adorable. :)

Did you catch her as a turkey? :lol:

I was laughing too hard to screenshot :(

Yeah, I was laughing too. I don't think I screened it... nope. I got these the other night, though, also in the funny caps thread.

EDIT: She just halfheartedly 'yelled' at me saying she doesn't think she's adorable. :p

Attachments

• funny1.PNG
    funny1.PNG
    188.8 KB · Views: 994
  • funny2.PNG
    funny2.PNG
    195.9 KB · Views: 993
UncleThursday said:
Yeah, I was laughing too. I don't think I screened it... nope. I got these the other night, though, also in the funny caps thread.

EDIT: She just halfheartedly 'yelled' at me saying she doesn't think she's adorable. :p

At first I was like "Wtf is she doing putting a sweater on her legs?" Then I cried laughing :lol: :lol:

I think Gween could have her own thread. "Crazy things the adorable Gween does to make us laugh"

The lovely Genxoxo :)

Attachments

• B1faG_1IYAAWArl.jpg
    B1faG_1IYAAWArl.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 968
  • B1faG4CIgAAI9GK.jpg
    B1faG4CIgAAI9GK.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 968
JimsX said:
At first I was like "Wtf is she doing putting a sweater on her legs?" Then I cried laughing :lol: :lol:

I think Gween could have her own thread. "Crazy things the adorable Gween does to make us laugh"

Agreed completely! I can be in the worst mood, but every time I join her channel in 10 minutes I'm laughing and smiling again.
She has some weird anti-depressant serotonin giving gift that's for sure!

Also:

VeronicaChaos:

Avm2eXZ.gif

5r5Csfk.gif

ACFFAN69 said:
JimsX said:

Agreed completely! I can be in the worst mood, but every time I join her channel in 10 minutes I'm laughing and smiling again.
She has some weird anti-depressant serotonin giving gift that's for sure!

Also:

VeronicaChaos:

Avm2eXZ.gif

5r5Csfk.gif
Ahh I love these! Did you make them?! I didn't know you made gifs! :love5:

VeronicaChaos said:

I was bored one morning a week or two ago and made around 8 "adorable" gifs ( and 2 for the kissing girls thread). I ended up changing my mind and not posting them though.

Last night I thought about it some more and decided to go ahead. I didn't post the others because they are in various states of undress, and I realized that it might be a faux-pas to post topless/nude photos of someone else online from pics/gifs you made, even if the model posts nudes of herself all the time :think:

I'm glad you like those two though! :geek:

ACFFAN69 said:
VeronicaChaos said:

I was bored one morning a week or two ago and made around 8 "adorable" gifs ( and 2 for the kissing girls thread). I ended up changing my mind and not posting them though.

Last night I thought about it some more and decided to go ahead. I didn't post the others because they are in various states of undress, and I realized that it might be a faux-pas to post topless/nude photos of someone else online from pics/gifs you made, even if the model posts nudes of herself all the time :think:

Fan, I think a good rule of thumb is to ask the model before posting just in case. Most of the time, we don't mind, but it's always nice to be able to veto having unbecoming pictures of ourselves out there (making an ugly face/bending at an unattractive angle/etc). Besides, we're usually flattered if people take the time to screencap it and want to share it with the world. :twocents-02cents:

I_Am_Iris said:
ACFFAN69 said:
VeronicaChaos said:

Fan, I think a good rule of thumb is to ask the model before posting just in case. Most of the time, we don't mind, but it's always nice to be able to veto having unbecoming pictures of ourselves out there (making an ugly face/bending at an unattractive angle/etc). Besides, we're usually flattered if people take the time to screencap it and want to share it with the world. :twocents-02cents:

Ooops! Well now I know for the future. I guess I got lucky this time.
So many rules in social interactions. It's a no wonder I'm such an introvert. :?
That's one of the things I love about this forum. Going into common sense social norms and teaching those like myself without common sense.

Reactions: RoseGranger
mfcbaldie said:
HarleyRoseLee of course...

So many feels! :romance-lovegoddess:

This thread is like a happy rainbow!

Oops forgot to mention that stranger is I_Am_Iris.
Ya know, in case you've never heard of her.

Reactions: TacoBelle
JerryBoBerry said:

Oops forgot to mention that stranger is I_Am_Iris.
Ya know, in case you've never heard of her.
She's an elf princess! she was born to wear those flowers! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.