AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She's so ABORABLE! (models you find soooo cute)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always enjoyed DaisyDestin's streams.
c4f09064-DaisyDestin.jpg

eclipse76 said:
Bumping this thread because it needs more activity.

I haven't been able to catch her on cam yet but she has been quite noticeable on the forum (Katza__):

Eclipse, I just want to thank you for posting a link to her profile. That is WONDERFUL! Luckily, I already have met (pseudo-met, via ACF) the lovely Katza, but linking her profile helps other people have the chance to meet her too!!!! Great promotion for a beautiful model!

Eclipse, I just want to thank you for posting a link to her profile. That is WONDERFUL! Luckily, I already have met (pseudo-met, via ACF) the lovely Katza, but linking her profile helps other people have the chance to meet her too!!!! Great promotion for a beautiful model!
I wish more people would link profiles or twitters on their admiration posts! Yes!

boosting my fellow Aussie gals (not members of ACF that I've seen):
Ivere:
zt9qbd.jpg

Twitter

Heidiv:
o86hid.jpg

Her Twitter

i love so much love (but not enough tokens) for these babes!!

Oooh!! Agreeing about Heidiv! I stalked her cam before I made an account on MFC hee hee! And I still do cuz she's so dang cute! She has a cute dog too. >w<

Reactions: WinnieDarling
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
FapcakeSenpai is downright adorable. And not only is she a cute, but she always has a great personality in her room. Def somebody I'd wanna hang out with and snuggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.