AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Drop This Regular?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case, I don't go there for sex, but to have fun meeting, speaking adn wahtever. I started on those pages just few months ago, so I'm just discovering this world, and discovering Myself on how I feel everything, my reactions and what I do like and what not.

I feel I'm in the border line betwen just meeting girls and letting things happen, and feeling we're creating a friendship.

SAid that, I have few girls on IG, but from the first moment, I never thought to speak to them all the time there. I just react to a story if I see I can do it,and letting them to be the one to write me.

It deosn't matter how I'm willing to go for a friendship with a model, the reality is that whatever is the relationship we have, is because of the job. So i have to respect her, to control myself to not be toxic getting confused, and keep doing everyhthing on the page (your fun time is her job, she needs it).

So I see it's okay to have contact out of the page, if you know you're not going to get profit against her job, and that you'll always respect her time and her space.

And as said before, I'm just discovering everthing, learning from errors, and trying to do thins better, for me and for them.

My 2 cents.
It's good you're so self aware and aware of how your behaviour affects the models you speak to! The guy I started the thread about turned out to just be completely oblivious and not thinking about these things. Since I brought it up with him, he's backed off a lot and to my surprise I haven't lost him as a customer, so I guess it was just genuinely lack of awareness for him.

It's good you're so self aware and aware of how your behaviour affects the models you speak to! The guy I started the thread about turned out to just be completely oblivious and not thinking about these things. Since I brought it up with him, he's backed off a lot and to my surprise I haven't lost him as a customer, so I guess it was just genuinely lack of awareness for him.

That's great! Hope he learnt something about respect and empathy.

I have a regular who has been a good consistent customer pretty much since I started this work back in May. He pays for 1-2hour long Skype sessions (often not including anything sexual at all) roughly fortnightly and in between, I chat to him almost daily (for free) on snapchat - it's like an unofficial girlfriend experience kind of deal.

However, he hasn't paid for a session since end of Jan so coming up to 2 months now. And the last session we had booked, he cancelled on me last minute. He still keeps talking to me daily and seems to expect the same back. I've been dropping hints like saying I'm really busy, thinking of stopping my socials because they're not a financially efficient way to spend my time (which is true) but he's still persisting.

I don't know how to tell him that he's taking the piss! He's (until now) my most reliable regular so I don't want to lose him but at this point I don't see any benefit keeping him around at all...should I just be really blunt? Block? What would you do?
It's your call. But as the saying goes, "if you get a bad feeling/vibe, listen to it." Maybe he just needs some time away from u. Don't take it the wrong way on your end. You're, from what I've seen in the photos you've posted here, on the ACF, a beautiful woman, so if he denies/ignores you, it's his loss, not yours. He might have another model he discovered while with you and/or when you were away/off the webcams. Try to "politely" communicate you are a working model, if that makes sense, and if he can't respect your needs, then give him the boot. In the end, it's your call. I hope this is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.