AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Stop visiting her Chat Room & watching her ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You some insecure bitchs over here .. they are all the same ones who write bullshit in every thread here & get it like shit & out of Topic ... Worse than you is those fucking OLD lovers & submissives who agree with you & fall in love with a cam model when reading the shit I read .If you are frustrated & get emotions by some words here it's not my problem . If you are weak & low selfestimated it won't be my problem too .
I got courage & i apologized & u are continuing your fucking TROLL ..
You want to make fun of me because you are all the same here but i'm making fun & laughing of you because i'am different . & i do not get touched by what you bithces thinks & write.Fortunately, This forum made a clan of you to get your shit out here and to boast but inside of you know who you are & the proof that cam model who was hesitating telling her BF that she's modeling before he knows & kicked her ass out of his life .
What a man will watch in a cam site is how a model look PHYSICALLY before judging her personality . It's like entering in a candy shop . U are EXPOSED, men enter & select . It worked , Works & will work like that either you like it or not & if any Fucking frustrated man here say or react differently so he's Fucking lier & a faggot .
The Nasty is you Bitchs Not me Because i can admit when a girl Speak about kind of men bc we can't please to anyone ...wITH those words I'm outty & i don't give a fuck if get banned or muted as if we were not confined i would never come visiting cam sites bc I have a Good REAL life & it won't last like that for life it will come to normal fucking Whores .
To quote @yummybrownfox from another thread you commented on:

Sorry that the community here didn't treat you like the 'Gods gift to women' you very clearly are.

Good luck in your 'Good REAL life', sans girlfriend or wife I assume, since you had to lower yourself to visit camsites because of confinement.

P.S. You might want to look at the way you talk to and about women...Honey catches more flies.

You some insecure bitchs over here .. they are all the same ones who write bullshit in every thread here & get it like shit & out of Topic ... Worse than you is those fucking OLD lovers & submissives who agree with you & fall in love with a cam model when reading the shit I read .If you are frustrated & get emotions by some words here it's not my problem . If you are weak & low selfestimated it won't be my problem too .
I got courage & i apologized & u are continuing your fucking TROLL ..
You want to make fun of me because you are all the same here but i'm making fun & laughing of you because i'am different . & i do not get touched by what you bithces thinks & write.Fortunately, This forum made a clan of you to get your shit out here and to boast but inside of you know who you are & the proof that cam model who was hesitating telling her BF that she's modeling before he knows & kicked her ass out of his life .
What a man will watch in a cam site is how a model look PHYSICALLY before judging her personality . It's like entering in a candy shop . U are EXPOSED, men enter & select . It worked , Works & will work like that either you like it or not & if any Fucking frustrated man here say or react differently so he's Fucking lier & a faggot .
The Nasty is you Bitchs Not me Because i can admit when a girl Speak about kind of men bc we can't please to anyone ...wITH those words I'm outty & i don't give a fuck if get banned or muted as if we were not confined i would never come visiting cam sites bc I have a Good REAL life & it won't last like that for life it will come to normal fucking Whores .

If you have to ask then you are probably asking others to validate what you already think

I’d leave and go to a room where you are appreciated. I’m not biased towards the model, more so for the viewers and I can assure you things won’t change by tipping more.

leave and make her realise she misses a good thing

If you have to ask then you are probably asking others to validate what you already think

I’d leave and go to a room where you are appreciated. I’m not biased towards the model, more so for the viewers and I can assure you things won’t change by tipping more.

leave and make her realise she misses a good thing
Lol clearly from the way he handled himself here she's not missing anything good.

It’s really best as a member to just shut up, tip for something clearly defined, tell her she’s pretty and move on. Just saves a lot of trouble

You got a virtually cock kiss and balls licking for this .

Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF by HULU

Please do not understand Wrong , It's not a question of money . It's all about the ETHIC & the fact that i got ignored in general chat for months to speak in PM only & got a - Whoring fashion answer when she said ( why u ask me all the time ) .

You mention "ethics"...

"moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity."

(moral: " 1. concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior..." )

right behavior, on a nude webcamming site, is not to get your heart involved with people halfway across the planet, and not let your emotional feelings dictate anything about why you watch, or don't watch a particular person.

IF the model of whom you speak chooses to go somewhere and 'boff' the life out of that lucky (lowly) grey... it isn't any of your business, so stop investing yourself in her life.

If you wish to keep paying to admire her naked form... then go ahead... but leave it at that (turn your thoughts off when you turn your computer off).

If she want to talk to you she will does matter how many big tipper she has. How many time you tip...if you stand out to her she well always talk to you sometime. She well even stop her show just talk to you..but I think it depends...on her.....sadly even if she wanted she can't always give you her attention....

So maybe she just feels bad that she gets most of her income from you. I know when I have regulars saying they’ll tip because no one else is I; tell them they don’t have to if they can’t afford it. Anyway I’m sure she has some type of boundaries on cam so don’t push her too much; I’m sure she’s trying her best.

Wow, I was getting some serious Incel vibes from that guy.
He can't handle getting told by the ladies.
He comes here for advice, gets some doesn't like it and does a dummy spit, I'm sick of guys like that popping into the rooms and ruining the vibe

Hello Again . As I start visiting Cam sites from the beginning of the lockdown when everyone lost the opportunity to hang out & stuff , I'm a regular visitor of a cam model Chatroom .I really enjoy her show & her one-to-one .I'm a good tipper in her room & may be the best tipper because most of the nights i'm there i found myself as the best tipper among all until the end of her show ( I'm not complaining it's her money & it's me who went there ) but i've many reason that let me think to stop visiting her room .

There are lot of lessons to be learned from your original post. I am not sure you are going to listen to any of this, but maybe someone else in your situation will, someday.... I think you are making some basic errors in how you approach this whole activity, and in how you deal with foreign language models. I also think you need to self-examine what makes you angry, and why.

* The first problem is you are going after a model with too many viewers in her room. You will get the best conversations with models who have fewer than 50 viewers, consistently. A model with lower viewer counts has more time to fill. Such a model will both be more open to your conversation, and she will offer up her own conversations. Models with 500+, and definitely models with 1000+ viewers have so many things being thrown at them that you have effectively no chance to form any kind of meaningful conversation with her. Your mileage may vary, but why put yourself in any situation with poor probability for a good outcome?

* She is a Studio model, and English is not her first language. I adore Russian models, and I have been in easily over 500 Russian model rooms. Many of these struggle to just keep up with the most basic English sentences. What you may not realize is that just translating your sentences to Russian could be extremely difficult for her, and it might even stress her out. I have worked out my own way of conversing with these models in Russian, and I can tell you it is like night and day as far as the quality, the depth, and the amount of conversation I get back when I make it easy for the model to just express herself normally, in her own language. I won't say it is a suicide mission, but I will say any English speaker expecting great conversations in English with a non-English speaker is really just wasting his time.

* Make sure you understand that many Studio models do not type in their own chat windows. Secretly behind the scenes there is another employee of the studio known as the "Operator" who holds the conversations. For me it is now extremely easy to uncover those situations. If you are sensitive to the nuances of personalities, these situations are extremely obvious because there is a complete personality shift in the conversation every time she works a different shift. Different operator=different personality. You can also look for signs like receiving a message from her when she is not typing. Looking for facial expressions that are disconnected from what she types. Look for the model constantly talking to someone off camera. There are clues there. When I encounter those situations I just give up on the room. It's a complete waste of time.

* Chemistry is rare. That is what makes it special. You should be willing to visit 20 rooms to find three models who can even have basic conversations that you both seem to like. You have to be willing to walk out of the 17 rooms pretty quickly where chemistry just does not work. From your first descriptions, it seems obvious to me that this girl is not really into you, but also she does not make very good conversation. And - without blaming either one of you - at very least you have no chemistry together. So why are you wasting your time staying there? It is like you refuse to accept that something square is not round, and you want to argue with her to be something she is never going to be. You are wasting your time and your energy.

* You make yourself too available and too easy. She ignores you and you always come back. She says some rude things to you, and you seem to only be capable of two types of response: either you get overly polite or you blow up in frustration. How about side stepping either one of those paths and just not invest so much time in her to begin with? If you really cannot resist her, then try to visit her once every two weeks and see if she misses (your money) and says some fake-polite things to make it sound like she missed you. But if you get better at listening to words and intuiting her real interest, you will eventually realize she did not miss you and you will come less often. You won't make her want you by being too polite. You won't win her respect by getting angry. Get angry at yourself for caring about someone who does not care for you. Tough love. Tough lesson to learn. But you have to learn it.

* You have an anger management problem. Everything about how this thread ended could be predicted from the part of your original post where you said "The Fact that I asked her twice time why she didn't sleep ( one time yesterday & one time today) , she told me ( why u ask me all the time ) ... I didn't want to get in conflict with her as I controlled my anger & saying to her That i'll come in a while ." You are literally going to blow a fuse and end up in therapy for the next 15 years after you start beating up girlfriends Your basic problem is that you are too slow to see when there is bad chemistry. Instead you get frustrated by that and try to "fix it" by increasingly out-of-control displays of temper. Look for relationships that do not piss you off from day one. Stop investing your time into relationships that piss you off constantly and fantasizing that you are going to change her by telling her how frustrated you are and then becoming unhinged when she does not respond the way you want her to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.