AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Significant other watching your videos/live feed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen Marie

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2015
Twitter Username
@aspenxmarie
MFC Username
AspenMarie
Streamate Username
AspenMarie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/462035/Aspen-Marie/
How do you ladies feel about your significant other watching your videos or live cam feed? I uploaded my first video yesterday. Hubbs got home before I did and watched it, I'm completely fine with him watching anything I put out but I guess I was a little nervous about him watching it.

For the single ladies out there, have you found that it's harder to get into a serious relationship? How/when do you tell them what you do?

I don't mind my boyfriend watching me but he refuses to come into my room n watch, however my soon to be ex-husband comes into my room and will just sit there and watch, that I am uncomfortable with as he thinks we are getting back together so he will analize everything I say or do and end up trying to occupy my time in pm. Other then that I fully enjoy my boyfriend laying at the foot of my bed watching. but I couldn't handle him being in my room reading everything, granted I don't do anything I shouldn't I just find it uncomfortable with my ex doing it I don't think id be comfortable with my boyfriend in my room
But my boyfriend gets to see all of my shows first hand even when I'm in PVT

Jawbs is my videographer, photographer, and editor. He has to watch it! :)

I like that he watches me (sometimes watches my live feed, too) and it feels special when he comments how hot some of my stuff is.

Single here! I'm very upfront about my job with people in my life. I lied about it to a few choice people for a while, I didn't tell my closest guy friend for almost a year. Looking back I'm like, "Why did I bother lying for so long?" It seems so silly to me now. So if I'm just casually talking to someone, and work comes up, I'll give them my cover story. If I don't see that person being in my life for very long, there's no point in disclosing. But if I like someone, they're going to know about it right away. That way I can know immediately if they're shitty and going to judge me about it. Then I can cut them out of my life before we get too close, no skin off my teeth.

It's just so much easier to be honest. I was tormented for a while from lying to some of the people closest to me. Then I started thinking about it. What's worse? Being a cam model? Or someone who is constantly lying? Because I feel no guilt towards my job. But I felt so much from lying all the time to people that love me.

It was pretty funny when I told my super close guy friend. He literally said, "Girl do you, I don't give a damn. I'm just glad you're getting paychecks." Before then he thought I wasn't working at all and it was driving him nuts. :haha: Oh the energy I wasted lying to him. As far as I'm concerned, if someone really cares about me, they're still going to care about me no matter what I do for work. Being open and honest makes it easy to weed out the people who aren't worth my time.

I definitely don't want my husband watching my camming via computer. When I was on MFC sometimes he would be in and out of wherever I was, and that was fine to me. I don't know. I'm comfortable with him seeing things from my side, but I don't want him on the internet side.

Me and my gf bounce into each other's rooms from time to time to hang out, but that's a little different since we're both camgirls. I have two boyfriends (I'm poly) and one guests in my room on the regular. The other one is the person who introduced camming to me! But he doesn't spend much time on the internet so he doesn't visit.

It doesn't bother me, but it does change how I approach things when I know they're watching. I get a little more "stage fright" when they're around.

I don't live cam anymore and my boyfriend has a vanilla job so when I cammed he was working but we make clips together- he even has his own clips4sale store and we shoot every day now that he has been out of work since August with an injury. He edits/watches our stuff since he edits his own clips of us and he loves my mesmerize stuff so I always send him my clips when I make them. I love that he loves my clips and is proud of me!

My bf respects my job and stays out of it unless I bring something to him, like a video to watch! He never goes in my room, which I'm grateful for because I know I would get some stage fright if I knew he was watching.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I did my first broadcast and just to have a level of comfort, I blocked his username temporarily. I don't think my hubby would want to actively be a part of my room, he might stop by and get into it if the room was slow...but I hear ya....I don't think I want him in there while I'm 'working' etc

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
My husband has occasionally popped into my room - once or twice I've asked him to verify my sound or feed quality when guys in my room wouldn't answer if I asked. He's never, to my knowledge, watched me on cam for more than a few minutes when I ask him. I wouldn't mind at all if he did! He's very cool with it as my job - it's his fault that I ever found out what camming IS.

He was dating a girl a year or so back (we're poly) who I learned was a camgirl and, while I was too shy to ask much about it, I started to watch cams on my own. I got totally seduced by a) how addictive watching a cute girl just hang out can be and b) the idea of legal sex work from the comfort of my own home. I'd wanted to dance/strip on and off for years but I suffer from fatigue and chronic pain, so this is a WAY better match.

Anyway, I think I'd be a little shy if I knew my husband was watching. Not because I'm doing anything weird or wrong, but because he's NOT a stranger. Strangers are easier to chat to for some reason!

yeah... that would definitely bug me!
I does it drives me insane as I feel I need to be careful of how I say things or what I am doing, not to mention it really gets to my boyfriend that my ex still gets to see parts of me he shouldnt

• Hugs
Reactions: Aspen Marie
My girlfriend cams with me occasionally and sometimes makes clips with me, but she's never really sat in my room and watched the live feed. I agree with most girls, that I would get stage fright knowing she was watching. I even get a little nervous when she's in the room and I'm putting on a show, it's just weird. I guess it is a little different because most of the time the dirty talk is like "yes daddy I'd love your cock in my mouth" and I'm in a relationship with a woman so she isn't able to really get anything out of that. It does embarrass me a little bit. But I think we have a good thing worked out as far as boundaries go, it's weird being in a lesbian relationship and trying to dirty talk to guys and make it appeal to your significant other! LOL.

My exboyfriend used to hang out in my room if it was slow or if I needed help checking if my feed looks good. I'm non-mongamous, just as an aside. My spouse doesn't really have any interest in hanging out in internet chatrooms so he doesn't ever really come hang out. Plus, he's almost always at work when I cam. He's seen most of my videos and he's pretty nonchalant about them.

I don't really change how I act very much if someone I know is in the chatroom. I maybe rope them into a conversation more then I do everyone else.

I'll also answer the single lady question since I date. Umm, it really depends. I mostly do internet dating and I only date women so on the occasions that my profile doesn't just say that I do sex work outright, I test the waters. Only if it seems like it's going somewhere though. So far I haven't had any bad experiences so here's hoping it continues that trend.

Reactions: Aspen Marie
My boyfriend was really excited when I started camming, and he supports it completely. He watches my shows as often as he can and sometimes even chimes into the the convos with the other people in my room. I'm hoping that maybe he'll start camming with me occasionally :)

My husband loves watching me cam and my videos. What he loves most about it is when I log out, he still gets to watch!

Also, like Jawbs, Mr T helps with editing etc, so the poor guy has to watch hours and hours...

Reactions: ACFFAN69
My boyfriend didn't mind watching when I did MFC and Chaturbate, since he was usually part of the large audience. He doesn't watch any of my private shows (which I don't think he should either way) and does not like to be around during my cam hours.
He still totally loves watching my videos before I upload them though. He'll even throw in a couple good ideas from time to time.

my bf is a pure goofball he couldnt watch me without cracking up bc Im just as goofy lol and we are soo much more friend then lover ....so he almost doesnt even notices my sexiness ...if that makes sense instead watched me and has been like if they only knew what taco bell did too you lol he is a basterd he will pm me this and throw me off but its nice I smile even harder laugh louder and really lightens the mood he may be camming with me soon and featured in two of my vids we have known each other forever ! so if he is watching me he is usually cracking up or getting turnt on of which he then offers up good luck dick ...during a break ...great fluffer he is :)

My Master recently started watching my content.

He had pretty much steered clear of my Twitter and everything, but I guess he got curious enough to look it up. He asked for the videos and I gave them to him and it made me more nervous than I had been in a while >.>

But it also excited me too! I'm finally able to share my content with him and get constructive feedback from someone outside of clients :3

Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.