AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Signing up as a couple or solo account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2019
I would like to sign up to Streamate and have a question (I’ve already emailed them but not had a response yet)...

Myself and my husband would like to start camming, however we have come to the conclusion that it is probably better for me to cam alone in a group chat and then he would feature in our private and exclusive chats. Do I need to sign up as a couple or can I create a solo account and add him on as a performer? Thanks all 👍

we have come to the conclusion that it is probably better for me to cam alone in a group chat and then he would feature in our private and exclusive chats

I'm not sure what you mean by "group chat" - are you referring to gold shows or just free chat?

I'm also curious what caused you to think that this is the best way to cam. If he's going to pop in for privates/exclusives, he might as well be there the whole time, it'll be easier for everyone all around.

As for account type: my best friend created an account to cam and won't be on alone, only when I'm available to cam together, so it's considered a couple's account. I also have an account that I have been using for years, which my friend will appear on occasionally when we work together. That one is a solo account, since I'm the main user and my friend will only be joining me a couple of times a month.

I'm not sure what you mean by "group chat" - are you referring to gold shows or just free chat?

I'm also curious what caused you to think that this is the best way to cam. If he's going to pop in for privates/exclusives, he might as well be there the whole time, it'll be easier for everyone all around.

As for account type: my best friend created an account to cam and won't be on alone, only when I'm available to cam together, so it's considered a couple's account. I also have an account that I have been using for years, which my friend will appear on occasionally when we work together. That one is a solo account, since I'm the main user and my friend will only be joining me a couple of times a month.
[/QUOT

Thanks for the reply,

Thanks for the reply, yeah I mean free chat, I’ve read a LOT of threads on here and I didn’t want to set up a couples account if he needed to be there all the time with me in case I get in trouble that he isn’t, I’m not 100% sure on the rules of it all. Also we have kids and he says he’s happy to watch them if I cam in the day, so I didn’t want to get banned if I was solo on some occasions but registered as a joint account.

Status
Not open for further replies.