AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Silly question from a new model...-model usergroup?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2011
This is my first post. I have been reading through the forums, and they've helped tremendously, since this is only my fifth day on mfc... I'd like to be a part of the model usergroup, but it says that I have to get an invite from the group leader, how do I do that? That's probably a silly question, but I say that the only silly questions are the ones we don't ask, so hopefully you guys can help me out with that.

Thanks!

Miss Hot Cocoa...

:cool: I see said the blind man...

Thanks for posting a link and helping me figure this whole thing out...Being on mfc has so far been trial by fire... I'm working on it.

-I have to figure out this whole signature thing next-
Miss Hot Cocoa

DreamHotCocoa said:
-I have to figure out this whole signature thing next-

Welcome Cocoa!

This Thread should tell you how most everything on the forum works, like embedding youtube, pictures in posts, quoting, signatures...

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.