AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sites camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have see now:
myfreecams
camsoda
bonga
imlive
streamate
can someone write what kind of payments use this sites?
are like as chaturbate? I like without private

Your best bet would be to check out each site and see what ones you like.

and what you think? where give more tips?
i know chaturbate very good
others? what's give more, vibrating in public, NOT PRIVATE

It's hard to answer that question because everyone does different on every site. The best way to determine which site will earn you the most is to work every camsite until you find the right one.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
i have see now:
myfreecams
camsoda
bonga
imlive
streamate
can someone write what kind of payments use this sites?
are like as chaturbate? I like without private
imlive and streamate are based on private chats. imlive has daily pay has pretty much same payment methods as chaturbate. but its a weird site for me now. it used to be a site where i had long privates, at a 2.8 /minute. most of them just talking. but they introduced a system 2 years ago called attentivity ranking. since then traffic is mostly based on guests. most of the time u speak with yourself as , as much as u try to engage people in conversations they just stay quiet. u should go on the site they have some videos that explain better how things work. but on my oppinion is hard to start now as new model. girls in top have a base of regulars so its easy to make money and stay up in tops. also first 90 minutes u are forced to work on 0.98$ ( its goes fast but lot of work) and u only get 30%.

Spend a few days watching cams on different sites. Watch model's entire shifts if possible. Pick the one you like the feel of best.

You can turn off the private option on chaturbate and if you are asked just say you don't offer private sessions

how can connect LOVENSE TOYS in BONGAMODELS ?

is it one of the sites that you are able to? I can hardly get the thing to connect to CB lol

someone know CAMSODA? i have send all correct ID and ID+FACE
and reply me DECLINED.... i have write to support and i wait reply ....maybe someone know what's problem?
i don't know, i see on bongacams some girls have VIBRA TOYS ... but i don't see how click to connect

why cant u connect it on cb? did u check the step by step guide on lovense site?

it works on cb its just so many steps that it confuses me so what ive been doing is having my hubby help me set it up though ive only done one show with it... i need to do more so i can make back the money i spent on the darn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.