AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slang words that bug ya

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicks* lol, sorry, :shame: my fush n chups accent apparently snuck through my keyboard :joyful:

Reactions: heybarkeep
A troublesome 13 year old girl went on the dr phil show with her mum, the audience laughed at her and she said "catch me outside, how bout that", youtube it I don't even find it funny.

The funniest part for me of that whole situation is that she was challenging the entire audience of the Dr Phil show to fight her outside.

Which brings me to the inappropriate use of "triggered" that has become so rampant. To be triggered is to witness or experience something that triggers (hence the description "triggered") one's ptsd or anxiety disorder, causing flashbacks and/or a panic attack. But people throw it around way too casually, using it to mean merely "upset" and even using it as a replacement for the old "you mad bro?" Way to belittle genuine psychological issues, society, way to go.
I blame both parties for this.

Annoying to be accused of being "triggered" when you have a point, or a legit objection.
Annoying to deal with someone who thinks "triggers" are something to howl loudly and publicly about, instead of learning what they are and how do deal with them.

Has brah been mentioned yet? That word bugged the shet out of me.

Reactions: Vera and heybarkeep
The funniest part for me of that whole situation is that she was challenging the entire audience of the Dr Phil show to fight her outside.

ah, but isn't that rather like the old philosophical question... if you were attacked by 4 3rd graders led by a 6th grader coming in waves every 5-minutes, how long do you think you could last in hand to hand combat?

Seriously you all seem like some hella easily triggered butthurt liberal snowflake cucks to me

Can't handle a word or two...smh

I kid I kid

"Hella" is prob the biggest one for me followed by "Noob". I am also not a big fan of " Na' mean"

'Chick/s' and all variants of 'girl' (grrl, etc.) when referring to grown women (e.g., cam 'girls'?) (girl works up 'til, idk ... 18?)

This thread has been really entertaining to read. Most of these I didn't even know about. I don't really use slang words but the one that gets under my skin is when someone says something is sick. Sometimes my husband says it just to annoy me. XD

When people say "cum" instead of "come." Eg. "when are you cumming over bb" or "cum here girl." Like...it doesn't make the sentence sexier, calm the fuck down.

Also, the word 'gals' is only ever used by me sarcastically and otherwise vexes me.

ya urban dictionary and my older daughters keep me apprised, haha

I'm like "hey [twenty yr old daughter] what the heck is a thot and why should I be mad"?

upside is my semi trashy step children in another state think I'm awesome because I'm fast with google and confer with my kids while testing the other kids so I can keep up with what they're saying. Their mom can't - to be fair she also doesn't have internet of any kind or a smart phone.

I don't mind the word "cunt" at all.
I'm pretty amused by it when used as a mock derogatory term but do not call my genitalia "cunt" - I loathe it.

I actually think "do you even lift bruh?" is hilarious along with variations of bro- brododendron, broseph, brosephine, orb, bro
but I was huge into weight lifting and it was a joke among friends - self deprecating humor at that point

When newscasters refer to the timeline of a series of events, instead of saying timeline they use the phrase "tick-tock".:arghh:
Also the word "decompress", just say relax idiots!

The whole bro', bruh, bruv, bae, boo thing annoys me and the continued obsession with "cuck" is facepalm worthy. :meh:
However, I had to chuckle when I heard a guy call a model "toots" recently. 1940's man lives! :haha:

:)

a board Im on- not even remotely related to camming- I called a male member I knew 100% was male "sugar tits" because he was on my last nerve - he was tickled with the phrase. Long story short we've been e-buddies for a few yrs now and pass "sugar tits" back and forth a lot to each other. :haha:

I don't even think it's slang really but ... mines

Something about it bothers me so much :banghead:

@curvyredhead i say hella all the time, I don't know why but I can't stop :emo:

Status
Not open for further replies.