AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I just discover this thread?

Better question, how does that happen? Do ladies forget they are
touching themselves and pass out?

ScarlettLeia__ said:

I get SUPER sleepy after cumming (when I'm not camming, I masturbate in bed and always end up passing out for about a 15 minute nap), so maybe!

Nice try. Most nights I need some weed or Xanax to help me sleep so I highly
doubt that will happen.

And now because I said that, I probably will.

Be sure and tip this sleeping beauty and screen cap it for here! :)

ScarlettLeia__ said:

Extremely long hours, low room counts, nobody chatting, sometimes even overindulgence in alcohol. Usually a combination.
While it's funny, I personally feel bad for girls that fall asleep on cam. I've done it once and I know it takes a lot to get to that point. :dontknow:

Well I have never fallen asleep at work but i'm pretty sure that if my job involved laying on a bed for long periods of time, it would have happened more than once :)

RoxyGolightly said:
ScarlettLeia__ said:

I get SUPER sleepy after cumming (when I'm not camming, I masturbate in bed and always end up passing out for about a 15 minute nap), so maybe!

I fell asleep once--a little over a year ago.

Had a long day, was doing shots on cam..did a cumshow---cam super hard and passed the fuck out.

I wana say the booze played a large roll...I should not have been doing shots at all that night. (I still offer them a couple night a week..but not the same way) I was much to tired both mentally and physically to be doing that.
I was lucky enough to have good friends who tipped to get me to wake up.

Also-camscore dropped almost 300 points over night that day--Took me a long time to recover!

I usually don't find them this early in the evening. I can only presume one too many 4th of July hot dogs.

Attachments

• 070413sleeper.jpg
    070413sleeper.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 455
Need to hunt out my sleeper image, quite an old one though. But then again, person involved does post here occasionally...

I mean, they HAVE TO ALL BE DRUNK PASS OUTS. HOW DO THAT MANY PEOPLE FALL ASLEEP ON CAM? I couldn't if I tried!

Wait no....lol. I just remembered that I've passed out on cam before.

On chaturbate, back when they didn't ban you for drinking on cam, I did a beer pong show with my husband for saint patties day. We partied until the wee hours of the morning, and by the time our last cum show came about, I actually passed out, hanging over the couch while my husband was fucking me doggy style.
He just said "uhhhhhhh".....awkwardly and logged off.

lmao.

So apparently from the chat, I JUST missed the moment where she passed out. Members were buying her shots throughout the night and this suddenly happened. Some suspicious dripping sounds could be heard. Eventually the feed stopped. Unsure if her battery died or if MFC shut it down.

Attachments

• sleeper08132013.jpg
    sleeper08132013.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 224
I am super disappointed to see a model I know, on her model name joking in one of the rooms on this page.

MandyMetal said:
Wait no....lol. I just remembered that I've passed out on cam before.

On chaturbate, back when they didn't ban you for drinking on cam, I did a beer pong show with my husband for saint patties day. We partied until the wee hours of the morning, and by the time our last cum show came about, I actually passed out, hanging over the couch while my husband was fucking me doggy style.
He just said "uhhhhhhh".....awkwardly and logged off.

lmao.

That's so funny I'm rollin' right now! I so wish I was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.