AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Olivia4Naked is actually sleeping, or if this is some facet of her performance art. All I know is that she's been like this for awhile. And I thought she was NN?

Attachments

• olivia4sleepy.png
    olivia4sleepy.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 728
zippypinhead said:
Not sure if Olivia4Naked is actually sleeping, or if this is some facet of her performance art. All I know is that she's been like this for awhile. And I thought she was NN?
That's like diaper-commercial nudity. Doesn't count, imo.

Reactions: LadyLuna
zippypinhead said:
Common misconception. She's been nude on cam many times overall. It's just not very often.

End of the month continues to take its toll.

Attachments

• Edit_2013-09-28_6.jpg
    Edit_2013-09-28_6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 622
  • Edit_2013-09-28_5.jpg
    Edit_2013-09-28_5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 622
At least she posted an apology in her topic before she turned out the lights. :lol: Why be on cam and do this especially on MFC where your cam score is really going to go to shit.

And the fact that she misspelled Goddess makes it even better.

Attachments

• SleepyTime.jpg
    SleepyTime.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 495
Dressed as Snow-White Kickaz! ate too many Apples and passed out! :lol: Just kidding Kick..

Attachments

• KickaztoomanyApples.jpg
    KickaztoomanyApples.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 461
Reactions: Kickaz
Jupiter551 said:

The way she seems to reach for the mouse in those photos reminds me of someone reaching for their teddy bear/pillow. I hope a sleeper camgirl has said at least once in their sleep "Just five more minutes...until I log off." :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
Aww this girl is so cozy! I think that's kinda sweet

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.