AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletRaven

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
RandomGuppy said:
Was a little surprised to see this near the top of the front page. I must have assumed above average-camscore models (hers is 3488) would be less likely do this. Guess I was wrong :)
Shoot...I am getting ready to log on to MFC right now and take a little nap...I am so tired!

Reactions: Jujuluvslife

Always_Tim

V.I.P. AmberLander
Dec 22, 2011
Los Angeles county
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Always_Tim
Tumblr Username
alwaystim
MFC Username
Always_Tim
Streamate Username
Always_Tim
Chaturbate Username
Always_Tim
Goodnight Miss_Lollipop.

Attachments

May 25, 2013
TheEnterWebs
aellazone.tumblr.com
Her room topic is "please let me play with my nipples" Well she must have played her self out! :-D

Attachments

LilPixy

Cam Model
Jul 23, 2013
lilpixy.com
Twitter Username
@Jasmin_Cam
I've never fallen asleep on cam but once I was close to do so. It was hot, lack of fresh air and just after two glasses of wine I was done and I knew it. I logged off asap and right after my desktop turned off, I fell asleep - it might be a minute or two :?

After reading this thread, it must be some way to drag attention to one's room during the slow night. I'm soo close to try it out :lol:

Dec 31, 2012
Behind You! :P
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@The_Twiddler
MFC Username
I_Am_Albert
Blanx94 said:
I've never fallen asleep on cam but once I was close to do so. It was hot, lack of fresh air and just after two glasses of wine I was done and I knew it. I logged off asap and right after my desktop turned off, I fell asleep - it might be a minute or two :?

After reading this thread, it must be some way to drag attention to one's room during the slow night. I'm soo close to try it out :lol:
It might get you in trouble with the site you cam on. Make sure its not against their rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.