AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber_Daze said:
So this might be a dumb question but....why do models sleep on cam???

I don't get the attraction :/

Most of the sleepers I have seen (and likely most in this thread) are women working for studios or are in poor countries; so they are working super long hours with minimal earnings. Kinda sad.

Then there are guys who have a sleeping fetish, so models fake it for them. I don't understand that at all. :lol:

Reactions: emptiedglass
JimsX said:
Amber_Daze said:

Most of the sleepers I have seen (and likely most in this thread) are women working for studios or are in poor countries; so they are working super long hours with minimal earnings. Kinda sad.

Then there are guys who have a sleeping fetish, so models fake it for them. I don't understand that at all. :lol:
There's also a good number that drink too much and pass out.

JerryBoBerry said:
JimsX said:
Amber_Daze said:

I see. The drinking part seems totally irresponsible, though...then again, I just can't imagine falling asleep and having complete strangers watching me like that >.<

Reactions: JimsX
JerryBoBerry said:
JimsX said:
Amber_Daze said:

Yeah I'm guilty of that.

Once during my first week of camming because I'm quite shy and I needed some liquid courage. Fail.

Then once about a year later because I made the mistake of not increasing the price of shots and someone bulk tipped for a bunch. Fail.

I have now learned my lesson. This was all when I had a camscore of 10k or higher. :oops:

NicoleRiley said:
Then once about a year later because I made the mistake of not increasing the price of shots and someone bulk tipped for a bunch. Fail.

^^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^^

sometimes people complain about why the price of shots goes up so much. I can only take so much damage to the liver!

obviously, if I can't handle any more I take it off the topic. but there is a zone where I can do a couple more, but I'll be paying for it with a two-day hangover where I can't work or function very well. I get very weird when I'm that wasted, so if we're going there, I need appropriate compensation.

NicoleRiley said:
This was all when I had a camscore of 10k or higher. :oops:

^^^this too!!!!^^^ :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Sadly I was the only person in her room. Do some girls have no concept of cam score? or maybe the sleepers just don't care about it very much. :scratch:

Attachments

• sleeping.jpg
    sleeping.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 369
Ten minutes later she woke up, waved to the camera. Then turned over and fell back asleep.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 6_8_2015 , 12_44_12 AM.png
    Screenshot - 6_8_2015 , 12_44_12 AM.png
    766.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot - 6_8_2015 , 12_58_12 AM.png
    Screenshot - 6_8_2015 , 12_58_12 AM.png
    579.3 KB · Views: 282
Is this thread not so popular anymore or have girls stopped sleeping on cam so much? I hope its the second,but I did have fun reading it :) I am happy it never happened to me yet,hope it never will.. And I am in one of those dreaded eastern european countries but I do the camming differentlt than most of the girls in my coutry. However because of a bad neighbors situation I had to work in a studio for 6 months. Shifts were 8 hours and some days I was exhausted,but I preffered to turn off cam and stay overtime to recover,and went on breaks to freshen up and get some coffee in my system. Wow I wrote a novel. My point is there are ways around it :-D :-D :-D

[GALLERY=media, 562]SleepyA by BasicBasic posted Aug 5, 2015 at 10:42 PM[/GALLERY]

Very enjoyable to watch her take a nap before logging off. Only 8:30 a.m. Romanian time, so maybe she was up too early. Not a tipping event, she was just tired.

sleeping is no way to stay in the top ten.

someone's trying to wake her with a skype call, but if the music isn't waking her up, that isn't going to help.

Attachments

• sleeper.png
    sleeper.png
    778.2 KB · Views: 117
Wait so I just stumbled across this thread. I thought sleeping was a big rule violation along with the whole no blood/poop on cam rules?

I read in this thread some say that girls fake sleep for a fetish for some guys but the ones who are clearly asleep, does anything ever happen to them? Do they get a warning the first time? Normally I saw/see that sleeping models are non-American or have very poor camscores, but regarding a top model falling asleep on cam up above, does she take a hit for that happening? Obviously MFC isn't going to ban a top earning model so do they let it slide or fine her? This is very interesting.

Wait so I just stumbled across this thread. I thought sleeping was a big rule violation along with the whole no blood/poop on cam rules?

I read in this thread some say that girls fake sleep for a fetish for some guys but the ones who are clearly asleep, does anything ever happen to them? Do they get a warning the first time? Normally I saw/see that sleeping models are non-American or have very poor camscores, but regarding a top model falling asleep on cam up above, does she take a hit for that happening? Obviously MFC isn't going to ban a top earning model so do they let it slide or fine her? This is very interesting.

I think its one of those rules that MFC are very selective about when they decide to enforce it. Ive seen a few models fall asleep and nothing seemed to happen to them. And they werent 200 camscore studio models, they were either American or British and doing OK. One I asked about it the next time she was on cam was embarrassed but said MFC hadnt said anything or given her any kind of warning or penalty.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NerdieBirdie
Sweet dreamers...

As a cam girl, I feel bad for getting such a kick out of these. I know it can get really frustrating when no ones talking, but honestly, I can't imagine ever ACTUALLY falling asleep on cam myself.

Boce, I didn't the best first impression from you. But now that I'm seeing your name pop up all over the place, I think I understand your humor a little bit more, and you seem pretty cool.

Thanks for starting this thread so when I'm having a bad day on cam, I can look at these and smile and think, "well I guess it's not THAT bad..."

:smuggrin:

Reactions: Nordling
Hi, my name is Margaret and I recently did a 42-hour cammathon.
Around hour 39 I accidentally dozed off for about a minute.

I am ashamed and I shall wear my shame in this thread.

sleepers.gif

Looks like someone partied hard... Interestingly her room still is number 1 and at a point had reached 1500 people watching her/trying to wake her up.

I think a lot of girls look really pretty when they sleep. Lexi is definitely one of them.

I once sat in a girls for like 45 minutes while she was sleeping. It's crazy how some girls struggle to get guys to talk to them, but as soon as they fall sleep the chat fills up with a bunch of people talking! I of course like the white nights who are trying to some how get her cam turned off for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.