AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
SirLes said:
Life in the top 20.
I hate seeing this. For fuck's sake, if you're gonna get into the top 20 by sleeping, at least do it in trueprivate so the rest of us busting tail to get up there don't feel so cheated when we see it in free chat.

Unfortunately, it is not the first time I see a top model sleeping. There is a pic of a long time top 20 model sleeping deeply, but seems that is extremely forbidden to post pics of this model outside MFC so...

But here is an interesting pic:

000jujubedoll.gif

of course there's this old classic...

Attachments

• shysleeping.jpg
    shysleeping.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 786
Dulce_Daniels said:
Hahaha "BEDFARTS" Ewwwwww!!

Thank you, same to you :)

Adding energy drinks to the wish list right now!! haha

x

P.s Whats dibs mean? Forgive me I'm a slow noob

dibs means shes claiming you for herself before anyone else gets their hands on you. :p

(ps, go here so Amber can get you all model-fied and stuffz viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 )

QueenMeadow said:
(omg you're extremely extremely hot!)

DIBS!

I know, I saw her first post and was like hawt..HAWWWT!!!! Goddamn you for dibsing her.

QueenMeadow said:
I have the talent of dibs... mostly because what person after the age of 8 dibs anymore?

oh, right.... me :oops:
Have you been in a room full of single guys when an attractive woman walks in?

Everyone says dibs at the same time, and they go in the order they called it as they strike out.

Jupiter551 said:
QueenMeadow said:
(omg you're extremely extremely hot!)

DIBS!

I know, I saw her first post and was like hawt..HAWWWT!!!! Goddamn you for dibsing her.

forreal! im late to the party but geeeez you are a gorgeous gal! darn meadow with her dibsing.

also thread related this thread makes me feel very glad i cam for a chair and that makes it harder to fall asleep. cause gnerally early in the a.m when i get sleepy thats when tokens start rolling in. theres been many a time where ive nodded off on my desk for several seconds tho but you cant see cause its below my cam.

This thread is HILARIOUS! I especially like the girl who fell asleep naked with her hand on her pussy. Too funny!! Now I'm going to go look for my own sleeper....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had nooo idea that chicks actually Pass out while camming.
Thats hilarrrious! Wowza, that one black chick still petting herself while out like a light
was probably my favorite picture.

LOLL omg, totally made my day, now I can go to work laughing! :-D

SirLes said:
Another hard day at the office, although I just noticed she does have a nice back,
Sexiest sleeper thus far, I'd say.

AmberCutie said:

I dunno I remember these two hotties snuggling up together nude, was really sweet

*sidenote if you look closely you'll see "Jmchick" trolling...judging from constant and annoying lounge spam about a model called TwoGirls4u69 sucking dick in group, she's one of the girls. The lounge common consensus is that TwoGirls4u69 pretty much suck dick just by being on cam. I'm using the term 'girls' loosely.

They're both stereotypical bull dykes, sport shaved heads, one resembles an escaped, orca, I guess the other one is there to fetch food for the orca.*

Attachments

• 943 watching this (1).jpg
    943 watching this (1).jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: Poker_Babe
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

I dunno I remember these two hotties snuggling up together nude, was really sweet

*sidenote if you look closely you'll see "Jmchick" trolling...judging from constant and annoying lounge spam about a model called TwoGirls4u69 sucking dick in group, she's one of the girls. The lounge common consensus is that TwoGirls4u69 pretty much suck dick just by being on cam. I'm using the term 'girls' loosely.

They're both stereotypical bull dykes, sport shaved heads, one resembles an escaped, orca, I guess the other one is there to fetch food for the orca.*
I still think the nice back and buttcrack image is sexier than the one with Gisele.

Bocefish said:

Boce how do you always nab the good ones.

Also this may be the only time ANALHELEN ever has and ever will, be referred to as a "good one".

Took me ages but I bagged two tonight and one of shyyhottsleppie that I dont think I posted before

Attachments

• dani.png
    dani.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 313
  • starsleep.png
    starsleep.png
    635.8 KB · Views: 315
  • shyhottsleeppie.png
    shyhottsleeppie.png
    239 KB · Views: 313
Status