AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sleepers -

Bocefish said:
Awwwww... So cute with the puppy!

But, is there "sleeper etiquette"? Do you just let the model sleep? Will a tip wake them up? Do they turn off their sound so it doesn't? Sooooo many questions. :)

'Sweet Child of Mine' was blasting loudly as she snoozed away. Someone in the lounge suggested that she had a roofie for breakfast.

Attachments

• roofie.jpg
    roofie.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 782
Re: Sleepers -

spikyhaired said:
Bocefish said:
Awwwww... So cute with the puppy!

But, is there "sleeper etiquette"? Do you just let the model sleep? Will a tip wake them up? Do they turn off their sound so it doesn't? Sooooo many questions. :)

Can we have a pets seen on cam thread thingy, like the man on cam one? Pleaseee haha. I liked that one too coz of the dog.

This thread is too funny! I'm totally going to be on the lookout for sleepers now! ^.^

Thank goodness this is my only job and I'll be working during the day! I would hate to pass out on camera when I could be earning tips! Though honestly, I am a little paranoid about forgetting to turn my camera off, or it somehow turning on by itself. Though if that did happen, anyone watching would mostly likely just see my dogs napping lol.

i love the ones who go all out and actually tuck themselves into bed. lol they look so peaceful

digUw.jpg

Sleeping as I type this...

that Dorks one is always either sleeping or yelling at someone for waking her up

Jupiter551 said:
"Is that yoghurt in your hand or are you just happy to sleep me?"
Looks like pudding.

And do you non-US folks really put an H in yogurt?

Bocefish said:
Traditio said:
It is Joghurt in german. don't know for others...

Every time I jog it hurts. :p

That should be in the implants thread :lol:

But yeah the J in that german word would be pronounced Y anyway lol

BTW, Yoplait < Ski < Greek Yoghurt. Yoplait is way to watery for me, I like my yoghurt with a bit of texture, and bite.

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Traditio said:
It is Joghurt in german. don't know for others...

Every time I jog it hurts. :p

That should be in the implants thread :lol:

Guess I should have specified that jogging in combat boots with a ruck did a number on my knees... but my natural body modification of moobs are progressing right along too. :p

I'm taking body modification to the next level and making myself into a transformer!

I just found one! To be honest I'm a little apalled. When you're camming, it's a JOB . You never sleep when you're working, unless you work for a matress company or something of the sort.

Attachments

• pretigosh.jpg
    pretigosh.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Poker_Babe
nerdguy said:
I just found one! To be honest I'm a little apalled. When you're camming, it's a JOB . You never sleep when you're working, unless you work for a matress company or something of the sort.

That's the thing though, in a normal job, you're not on a nice comfy bed. So if you're tired, it's not easy to fall asleep, and you're not tempted to.
But seeing as most cam girls cam in a room with a bed, if they get tired, the temptation of laying on a nice comfy bed is there, and it's easier to fall asleep if you're on a bed, than on a rock hard chair, or on your feet.

Sometimes you can be super busy when camming, but if it goes dead for a while, it's hard to stay awake sometimes, and if you haven't reached your goal for that day, you don't want to give up.

So I can understand how some girls fall asleep.

Reactions: JaneJupiter
Status
Not open for further replies.