AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelicTease said:
nerdguy said:
I just found one! To be honest I'm a little apalled. When you're camming, it's a JOB . You never sleep when you're working, unless you work for a matress company or something of the sort.

That's the thing though, in a normal job, you're not on a nice comfy bed. So if you're tired, it's not easy to fall asleep, and you're not tempted to.
But seeing as most cam girls cam in a room with a bed, if they get tired, the temptation of laying on a nice comfy bed is there, and it's easier to fall asleep if you're on a bed, than on a rock hard chair, or on your feet.

Sometimes you can be super busy when camming, but if it goes dead for a while, it's hard to stay awake sometimes, and if you haven't reached your goal for that day, you don't want to give up.

So I can understand how some girls fall asleep.

I normally cam until I almost fall asleep. I 100% understand how this could happen.

AngelicTease said:
That's the thing though, in a normal job, you're not on a nice comfy bed. So if you're tired, it's not easy to fall asleep, and you're not tempted to.
But seeing as most cam girls cam in a room with a bed, if they get tired, the temptation of laying on a nice comfy bed is there, and it's easier to fall asleep if you're on a bed, than on a rock hard chair, or on your feet.

Sometimes you can be super busy when camming, but if it goes dead for a while, it's hard to stay awake sometimes, and if you haven't reached your goal for that day, you don't want to give up.

I can see that then. I guess it just frustrates me because of my work ethic. But like you said, if there's a bed right there, and nothing's going on, then yeah I can see how it would be tempting.

AngelAndrea said:
AngelicTease said:
nerdguy said:
I just found one! To be honest I'm a little apalled. When you're camming, it's a JOB . You never sleep when you're working, unless you work for a matress company or something of the sort.

I normally cam until I almost fall asleep. I 100% understand how this could happen.

Well I can totally relate to that feeling of laying down to read, or even just laying down "for a second" and then thinking....yeah, I'll get up in a minute...I swear :whistle:

Then I wake up 3 hours later.

It was tempting me earlier today to go ahead and let myself lay down on camera to get a ss in this thread x.x but I logged off and let myself sleep it out offline.

Ended up with one of those "forgot to log out" dreams. x.x

Asleep or passed peacefully in the night due to natural causes? You decide

Attachments

• sleep.jpg
    sleep.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 710
Reactions: Poker_Babe
I've noticed a lot of cams do that if too much red in view I think it screws up the white balance

I found one last night but I fail because I didn't screen cap it. I was kind of happy because it was the first one I've found.

this is really funny.
loud music, 600 people in the room and endless sounds from 1 token tips.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 614
Last week I felt so tired that I just laid down and was like "ok guys wake me up when we reach our countdown". Any time someone actually tipped I would raise my head, eyes closed, and do a kissy face, then lay my head back down. I wanted to rest without falling asleep lol. The things guys said were really funny and my viewer number actually increased LOL.

cheeks said:
this is really funny.
loud music, 600 people in the room and endless sounds from 1 token tips.
:clap: That's the best pose yet.

On Sunday morning I returned from the bathroom (ahem) to find a sleeper, Isis_, who couldn't be woken by tokens, PMs, nothing:

isissleepswakesandrisen.jpg

... so I stuck around until the wine wore off a little, to see her wake and tell her it was two hours later.

She still wouldn't go to bed!

Same model as posted on page one but today. The inset is how
she was sleeping when I entered the room, then she suddenly fell
over and is now in the large picture pose.

bWrwP.jpg

:shhh:
<a href="http://imgur.com/wQOBr" title="Hosted by imgur.com">http://imgur.com/wQOBr.jpg</a>

This is kinda fun looking for sleepers now... I cant say as I blame them tho.. so many MFC rooms have lost a lot of interaction lately.. guys just watch like its friggin free TV and dont even say hi, girls dont get any tips to speak of like they used to....

Attachments

• TatGirl sleeper.jpg
    TatGirl sleeper.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 158
SoTxBob said:
so many MFC rooms have lost a lot of interaction lately.. guys just watch like its friggin free TV and dont even say hi, girls dont get any tips to speak of like they used to....

This.

There are times when I'm even seeing top models asking their chat "Why are you guys not talking to me today?" It's pretty awkward to be on cam doing this and that only for everyone to just sit there in silence. And then when we announce that we're logging off, someone says "But I just got here." Oh, so now that I'm getting ready to leave, you'll speak to me? LOL.

Reactions: MandyMetal
Status
Not open for further replies.