AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep bringing up this point, here and in and other posts about “page 30” models charging more than what YOU determine to be the correct price point, but in actuality your personal budget does not determine the value of goods or services, regardless of your desire for them. This includes status cars, fancy restaurants, and yes, camming. Engaging with live cam models is a luxury, one that’s already available at many price points. Spend within your budget, that’s a good plan always. But don’t be salty when your budget doesn’t extend where you feel entitled that it should.
I am not going to argue with the ladies, that would be a losing proposition, sorry I was looking at things at a entirely different way than you are. I am thinking of how to help a girl/woman move from way back in pages to up front wear she can set tip menu as she likes. I meant no offence to models.

Plenty of models cam on more than one site simultaneously (There's other threads on this very topic) and do it well. If you're the type of guy who gets his Hanes in a twist over such a thing, then you're better off not visiting those rooms. And tbh, you sound like a piece of work anyway, so it's probably not much loss for the model.

I think you should just stick to visiting models who you can afford, instead of posting on here giving cam models shitty advice.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to argue with the ladies, that would be a losing proposition, sorry I was looking at things at a entirely different way than you are. I am thinking of how to help a girl/woman move from way back in pages to up front wear she can set tip menu as she likes. I meant no offence to models.

You mean no offense, yet you went out of your way to Google me and you posted the link here on a public forum. I think you need to just fuck off with the trolling, and stop with the shitty advice. I'm getting creep vibes talking to you...

You mean no offense, yet you went out of your way to Google me and you posted the link here on a public forum. I think you need to just fuck off with the trolling, and stop with the shitty advice. I'm getting creep vibes talking to you...
Oh OK I thought everyone knew how to google people, I could careless about the vibes you are getting, I was just trying to make a point that models are not as safe as they think they are and the link about you was my way of showing you that if you say yes to network sites you are letting the fox in the hen house, fuck off, OK

So you went out of your way to Google me. Yikes!

Plenty of models cam on more than one site simultaneously (There's other threads on this very topic) and do it well. If you're the type of guy who gets his Hanes in a twist over such a thing, then you're better off not visiting those rooms. And tbh, you sound like a piece of work anyway, so it's probably not much loss for the model.

I think you should just stick to visiting models who you can afford, instead of posting on here giving cam models shitty advice.....
Your right, me El Cheapo https://i.postimg.cc/d36VtyC8/screenshot-688.png

Oh OK I thought everyone knew how to google people, I could careless about the vibes you are getting, I was just trying to make a point that models are not as safe as they think they are and the link about you was my way of showing you that if you say yes to network sites you are letting the fox in the hen house, fuck off, OK

It's "I COULDN'T care less," you dumb fuck... 😂 You can kiss my Black stretch-marked ass..... 🖕

It's "I COULDN'T care less," you dumb fuck... 😂 You can kiss my Black stretch-marked ass..... 🖕
WoW, Can't say I'm sorry, that would mess up my lean, mean, hungry, hot, horny, and handsome , and MAD, Maladjusted, Anti-Social, and Darn Mean profile, but really, you seem like you are in search of someone to take all your frustrations out on, so I will refrain from commenting on any of your posts, I also reported and asked that the link I posted about what was on web about you be taken down, I am sorry for that. Bye

you seem like you are in search of someone to take all your frustrations out on, so I will refrain from commenting on any of your posts, I also reported and asked that the link I posted about what was on web about you be taken down, I am sorry for that. Bye

No, actually I'm chillin'. Just took my wig off, and about to have some Yoplait Harvest Peach yogurt. :) And yes, I think it's best you just not talk to me on here. Thanks and bye.

No, actually I'm chillin'. Just took my wig off, and about to have some Yoplait Harvest Peach yogurt. :) And yes, I think it's best you just not talk to me on here. Thanks and bye.
Hey, it's a recession, hopefully, you had the good sense to argue all day at the check stand that that yogurt should have only cost you 8 cents LMFAO (sarcasm). I hate it when I go to grocery stores, and they pay attention to other customers, and won't sit and argue with me all day about why my yogurt should cost me a whole dollar :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: If they had any sense they'd lower all their products to 5c apiece, so the store could be full of custies like me, and they could have a "booming" business during this recession!

ETA; Because I've like totally noticed how good the stocks are doing for all those grocery stores charging 5c a yogurt right now. They've soared right to the top. People, especially high spenders, loooooooove the fuckn vibe at those places! They're a real thrill to visit with Wankshafts like me arguing all day at every check stand. Really makes them feel special, like they're in a top-notch place, getting the real high class "experience". Oh and you're welcome for the free business consultation Safeway :giggle:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
Hey, it's a recession, hopefully, you had the good sense to argue all day at the check stand that that yogurt should have only cost you 8 cents LMFAO (sarcasm). I hate it when I go to grocery stores, and they pay attention to other customers, and won't sit and argue with me all day about why my yogurt should cost me a whole dollar :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: If they had any sense they'd lower all their products to 5c apiece, so the store could be full of custies like me, and they could have a "booming" business during this recession!

ETA; Because I've like totally noticed how good the stocks are doing for all those grocery stores charging 5c a yogurt right now. They've soared right to the top. People, especially high spenders, loooooooove the fuckn vibe at those places! They're a real thrill to visit with Wankshafts like me arguing all day at every check stand. Really makes them feel special, like they're in a top-notch place, getting the real high class "experience". Oh and you're welcome for the free business consultation Safeway :giggle:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Joker.gif

I love you!

Hey, I used to live near a Safeway! It was right there within walking distance. It was also the only grocery store bakery where I could actually find a Black Forest cake.

There are certain things that tick user's off, If I hear tipping from another site, means girl I tipped is not paying attention to me but to other sites so I leave.
If you hear tipping on another site, that model probably has something wrong with their audio setup. I promise you, if a streamer has their audio settings correct, viewers only hear what the streamer wants them to hear.

If you hear tipping on another site, that model probably has something wrong with their audio setup. I promise you, if a streamer has their audio settings correct, viewers only hear what the streamer wants them to hear.

No, his complaint was about models who cam on two sites at the same time. Lol. LOTS of models - including me - do it, so these guys better get used to it...or stick to visiting models who are 100% exclusive to one cam site/make enough money off one site. I broadcast on MFC and MV Live at the same time (Both are token sites), so guys on one site WILL hear tip sounds from the other site. Instead of complaining about it (And no one in my rooms complain about it the way I've seen two people here on ACF have), they should be happy that the model is making SOME money at least.

Last edited:
Nah nothing wrong with my audio. I prefer they hear it softly. Saves asking me weird questions about who I'm talking to. Most members realize I split and I don't ignore anyone who is contributing positively in my room whether chat or tips.

humble brag: (since we're showing off, and all)

i actually used 42069 in a reply to a text message a while back as a joke when someone asked my unit number... and they freaking believed me... when they came and found the highest number wasn't even more than 2 digits (darn vehicle gave it away, who knows if it could have turned into a "no you gotta keep going!" hehe)

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Man, what a shit show.

This corky person has been giving out terribad advice since they walked in the door, so I'm super done with that. It's one thing to have bright and helpful members seeing things from the other side of the screen and having constructive discussions about it... but it's another to have a dopey one who acts cheap and flaunts a few thousand tokens around as if we'd stfu and gasp at his greatness.

byeeee.

Also, @lotacy having to remove your meme because it looks like it might be a minor in the image. Use your brain. :)

Also, @yummybrownfox if you'd like me to remove the link let me know, though it really is just a google search. Others reported it but doesn't look malicious so leaving it up to you.

It sucks his lame ass came after you so hard out of nowhere. Hope your yogurt was delish, harvest peach sounds amaze.

I edited this post like five times, but everyone else pretty much said everything much better than I could :)

RE the topic:

Slowness has much more to do with overall traffic, model placement and ability to retain regulars, and consistency. Working commission will always be a rollercoaster. @Nigerian Prince already explained why the pandemic isn’t really affecting camsites very much.

Manage the things you can control and be patient. And ffs dont lower your rates 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cheap rates doesnt increase placement/traffic , it only alters the sort of people who will stay in your room.

Last edited:
well i wasn't considering that at all, whoops! 👍 good reminder tho, since i just recalled that image from the early-mid 2000s -> google, gimp, post! looks like it got some chuckles tho, hehe!
Yep honestly it WAS funny and I wanted you to keep credit for your laugh reaction emojis so left the post up. :D

i know he is banned, but i want to respond to this for any new bbs reading this. what helped me crawl from the back pages of my site to the top of the front page was raising my rates and being more consistent. no matter what page you are on, set your tip menu to something that suits you. do not be influenced to lower your rates because of your low ranking.

Also, @yummybrownfox if you'd like me to remove the link let me know, though it really is just a google search. Others reported it but doesn't look malicious so leaving it up to you.

It sucks his lame ass came after you so hard out of nowhere. Hope your yogurt was delish, harvest peach sounds amaze.

Yes, could you remove the link, please? I don’t know what I was thinking quoting him and including the link in my quote. Lol. Thank you.

Yoplait Harvest Peach is amazing! And it smells so good too...it has the room smelling good! I used to like the Cherry Orchard one too.

I want clips
I’ve definitely been sleeping on this IWC site, and wish I’d joined sooner! This really nice guy on there has bought two custom vids within the past few days. He has a thing for wedgies/panties and humiliation! Never thought I’d see the day when I’d get paid to boss a man around and tell him to “shut the fuck up.” Lol. Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.