AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

small tips broke my stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you giving it to us in percentages? tell us the exact number its showing for memory usage.

DId you ever confirm that you do infact have 16GB of ram? What does it say when you hold down the windows key on your keyboard and tap pause/break? A window should come up giving you information about the computer.
My steam crashed today again unfortunatelly and this my results on task manager...

Attachments

• 20240101_210207.jpg
    20240101_210207.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
I have this?
where it says encoder, if you click that drop down there should be another option in there for hardware encoding or nvanc, try selecting that and it will move the video processing off the cpu onto the graphics chip.

Reactions: EllaM
where it says encoder, if you click that drop down there should be another option in there for hardware encoding or nvanc, try selecting that and it will move the video processing off the cpu onto the graphics chip.
which one I should select for don't afect my quality of stream?

Attachments

• 20240101_211841.jpg
    20240101_211841.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
thank you so sooo much, I changed and now this is my task manager. I hope that was the problem for crash the stream too

Attachments

• 20240101_214531.jpg
    20240101_214531.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
My steam crashed today again unfortunatelly and this my results on task manager...
Please follow the instructions to confirm the amount of ram you have:

DId you ever confirm that you do infact have 16GB of ram? What does it say when you hold down the windows key on your keyboard and tap pause/break? A window should come up giving you information about the computer.

Please follow the instructions to confirm the amount of ram you have:

hi! thank you for help me, I hope this is the right informations you asked for, I m really bad about technocal stuf..

Attachments

• 20240102_140222.jpg
    20240102_140222.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Unfortunatelly in my last 3 streams I had big problems with Lovense Obs Extension ( I think that was from ). In my last stream ( about 8 hours ) I got disconected 4 times for about 5-7 mins each time and I got this errors ( Photos atached ), page froze, screen get black and stream went offline.
P.S. : I got this errors message with few seconds before stream crash at all.

Maybe someone knows what is this about..

Thank you! 🖤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102-024404_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102-024404_Gallery.jpg
    970.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240102-024416_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102-024416_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Unfortunatelly in my last 3 streams I had big problems with Lovense Obs Extension ( I think that was from ). In my last stream ( about 8 hours ) I got disconected 4 times for about 5-7 mins each time and I got this errors ( Photos atached ), page froze, screen get black and stream went offline.
P.S. : I got this errors message with few seconds before stream crash at all.

Maybe someone knows what is this about..

Thank you! 🖤
Yes, on a previous screenshot, a Stream Master plugin for OBS was using up most of the memory. Also, it seems you are running a standalone Stream Master browser?

Have you tried uninstalling the Lovense version of OBS and installing the pure version of OBS from https://obsproject.com/ ?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Interesting problem.
If you ever want to spend monies to setup/buy a good desktop,
to result in OBS only using a few percent %cpu load:

Ryzen 7600x cpu ( $200 best value entry cpu scorer ), Nvidia rtx 4070ti ( $800 ) graphics card, 64gb ddr5 memory ( $200 ) + other things to have a good desktop pc running ( amd am5 mainboard, 1000 Watts power supply etc. ).
Ive got lots of displays looked up too.
I`m a cam newbie, but do a lot of tech stuff, 4k utube video stuff + extreme gaming.

On one dedicated screen I have the end user video experience running, how viewers see the output + a smartphone mobile laying around to see how the user experience of my stream is on that.

If you someday can or want, upgrade/buy/build a new system :)
Good luck !

Last edited:
Yes, on a previous screenshot, a Stream Master plugin for OBS was using up most of the memory. Also, it seems you are running a standalone Stream Master browser?

Have you tried uninstalling the Lovense version of OBS and installing the pure version of OBS from https://obsproject.com/ ?
I use Stream Master bacause when I tried to use just obs I didn't could conect lovense anymore, for log in in Lovense app they automaticlly send me to their browser..

Interesting problem.
If you ever want to spend monies to setup/buy a good desktop,
to result in OBS only using a few percent %cpu load:

Ryzen 7600x cpu ( $200 best value entry cpu scorer ), Nvidia rtx 4070ti ( $800 ) graphics card, 64gb ddr5 memory ( $200 ) + other things to have a good desktop pc running ( amd am5 mainboard, 1000 Watts power supply etc. ).
Ive got lots of displays looked up too.
I`m a cam newbie, but do a lot of tech stuff, 4k utube video stuff + extreme gaming.

On one dedicated screen I have the end user video experience running, how viewers see the output + a smartphone mobile laying around to see how the user experience of my stream is on that.

If you someday can or want, upgrade/buy/build a new system :)
Good luck !
thank you!!

I use Stream Master bacause when I tried to use just obs I didn't could conect lovense anymore, for log in in Lovense app they automaticlly send me to their browser..
I would say 8gig for memory is on the low side for all this. 16gig i feel min needed. If you cant upgrade the memory to at least that, i would try OBS on its own & install lovesense plugin stuff by itself. Lovense utils/plugins with that stream master all in one program could be to much for that little amount of memory.

You also mentioned everything was fine in the past? What was the main change since then? Did you switch from OBS project https://obsproject.com/ version to the StreamMaster version, then the issues started down the road with lovense stuff?

I would say 8gig for memory is on the low side for all this. 16gig i feel min needed. If you cant upgrade the memory to at least that, i would try OBS on its own & install lovesense plugin stuff by itself. Lovense utils/plugins with that stream master all in one program could be to much for that little amount of memory.

You also mentioned everything was fine in the past? What was the main change since then? Did you switch from OBS project https://obsproject.com/ version to the StreamMaster version, then the issues started down the road with lovense stuff?
is a way to add more gig or I need a conpletlly new laptop ?

fortunatelly after I uninstal and reinstal Stream Master I didn't had any problems anymore with these errors, after lag was resolved after someone help me to reduce cpu from obs settings 💟

Reactions: Rytar
is a way to add more gig or I need a conpletlly new laptop ?
It is something that can be upgraded on your laptop, heres a video that shows how to do it:

If all you are doing is streaming, and your issue is fixed I personally wouldnt bother upgrading the ram, 8gb is fine for streaming, its when you start doing other things at the same time or opening a bunch of chrome tabs at the same time where you are going to run into issues where you would need to upgrade.

To upgrade to 16gb is around 200 lei for the new ram. If your laptop is 1 8gb stick then you can get another 8gb for around 100 lei (people say you shouldnt mix and match ram, but I have never had any issues doing it and the performance differences has never been noticeable for me).

• Helpful!
It is something that can be upgraded on your laptop, heres a video that shows how to do it:

If all you are doing is streaming, and your issue is fixed I personally wouldnt bother upgrading the ram, 8gb is fine for streaming, its when you start doing other things at the same time or opening a bunch of chrome tabs at the same time where you are going to run into issues where you would need to upgrade.

To upgrade to 16gb is around 200 lei for the new ram. If your laptop is 1 8gb stick then you can get another 8gb for around 100 lei (people say you shouldnt mix and match ram, but I have never had any issues doing it and the performance differences has never been noticeable for me).

I only use laptop for streaming on 2 sites and I only open YouTube in same time, but if I will have any problems in the future I will think about upgrate to 16 gb.

Btw, this gb have something to do with memory itself? I have some pics and big videos on my laptop and I wanna know if I should consider to delete them.

I only use laptop for streaming on 2 sites and I only open YouTube in same time, but if I will have any problems in the future I will think about upgrate to 16 gb.

Btw, this gb have something to do with memory itself? I have some pics and big videos on my laptop and I wanna know if I should consider to delete them.
the file storage is a different kind of memory, the ram memory is where applications store instructions (like a list of things they need to do). You can check your file storage in the this pc section (proberly disk c). So the file storage memory dosnt effect the ram memory, so theres no need to delete your files :)

If you are running low on storage, it can be upgraded, external hard drivers are around 100lei per 1000gb or I picked up a 128gb usb stick from altex a few days ago for 30 lei.

the file storage is a different kind of memory, the ram memory is where applications store instructions (like a list of things they need to do). You can check your file storage in the this pc section (proberly disk c). So the file storage memory dosnt effect the ram memory, so theres no need to delete your files :)

If you are running low on storage, it can be upgraded, external hard drivers are around 100lei per 1000gb or I picked up a 128gb usb stick from altex a few days ago for 30 lei.
Thank you Marti! 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.