AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

smoking on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Terms of Service (https://chaturbate.com/terms/) contain the site rules, including the following:

• Do not use abusive language while chatting or broadcasting, including racism and hate speech.
  • Do not harass other users for any reason. Causing issues with other users will result in a ban.
  • Performing while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited.
  • Do not use drugs on cam even if it is legal in your jurisdiction (e.g., medical marijuana)
  • Do not broadcast in a public area where people may unknowingly appear on your broadcast

on your own risc ofc. I've seen models banned for drinking on cam, and they were very popular...

Upvote 0
They warned me for drinking a beer on cam in an empty passworded room not in the list where I was just testing some things. : /

That was right after warning me for having my cam blocked when in the same empty passworded room. lol

Upvote 0
They warned me for drinking a beer on cam in an empty passworded room not in the list where I was just testing some things. : /

That was right after warning me for having my cam blocked when in the same empty passworded room. lol

That's super weird because drinking is 100% okay to do on cam as long as you aren't drunk.

Upvote 0
That's super weird because drinking is 100% okay to do on cam as long as you aren't drunk.

Yeah, I thought so too. Especially in a room that's not really open to anyone. You'd think they'd spend their monitoring time better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.