AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snack Cakes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew up eating Tastykake so I am very biased here. Butterscotch krimpets hands down best snack cake ever.

The only rival I will accept to it is...Pecan Twirls. Just remember being a kid and unwinding the twirl to make my snacking experience last longer. :)

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Little Debbie rolls!!!!!!!!!

I've never actually liked "snack cakes". But if I had to choose between some Little Debbies products and the others, I'd be all about the Nutty Bars and Starcrunch.

I suppose Twinkies and Donettes from Hostess are ok, too.

From Hostess I really only like Twinkies and their Blueberry Mini Muffins. Whereas with Little Debbie's they have quite a few things I've been none to pick up on a grocery trip and it really depends on my mood/tastebuds at that particular moment.

To my childhood palate, the Little Debbie Zebra Cakes were the most superior of all snack cakes! Though their seasonal equivalents (The little Christmas tree, the Easter version with tiny sprinkles instead of fudge stripes) are also superb! Yumyumyuuuuuum!

To my childhood palate, the Little Debbie Zebra Cakes were the most superior of all snack cakes! Though their seasonal equivalents (The little Christmas tree, the Easter version with tiny sprinkles instead of fudge stripes) are also superb! Yumyumyuuuuuum!

I think the Christmas Tree snack cakes are like the only thing I actually like seeing when the Christmas season officially kicks off.

I will go with this.

Little Debbie Starcrunches are good too.

Though, it's been a while since either. Have been doing zingers when mood hits.

Oh, and warm blueberry muffins....

Oh I miss snack cakes! My dad is damn near addicted to them, so I'm not surprised.

Little Debbies were always my favorite, but I didn't turn down swiss rolls, lol. These days I'm banned from anything even remotely similar, but I still fondly remember the over sugary crunchy icing and way too soft cakes! :D

Reactions: DFT
Anyone else notice that after Hostess died and got bought out a few years back, their stuff is smaller, and doesn't really taste the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.