AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
MFC Username
Jess_2020
Hey Everyone,

This maybe a dumb question but as a newbie model, I want to start including Snapchat on my profile. I've seen other models posted "550 for Snapchat" on their whiteboard but (again this might a dumb question) what does that entail? Is it a naked pic? A semi -nude pic?

I was considering offering different token amounts depending on the type of snap viewers wanted, like 550: fully nude, 400: semi-nude/in lingerie or bikini. Does this sound like a good idea?

Also how plausible would it be to sell squirting videos on Snapchat? Is there a market for that? Or what would you recommend, as in best way to sell vids of my special talent, hahaha!

Thanks so much for any help you can give me! I truly appreciate it!

-Jess

Hey Everyone,

This maybe a dumb question but as a newbie model, I want to start including Snapchat on my profile. I've seen other models posted "550 for Snapchat" on their whiteboard but (again this might a dumb question) what does that entail? Is it a naked pic? A semi -nude pic?

I was considering offering different token amounts depending on the type of snap viewers wanted, like 550: fully nude, 400: semi-nude/in lingerie or bikini. Does this sound like a good idea?

Also how plausible would it be to sell squirting videos on Snapchat? Is there a market for that? Or what would you recommend, as in best way to sell vids of my special talent, hahaha!

Thanks so much for any help you can give me! I truly appreciate it!

-Jess
Snapchat isn't just a single photo or single entry, it's a subscription to see multiple posts, which many models do daily.

If you send out direct messages on there with individual nudes/lingerie pics I suppose you could do different pricing structures, but to be honest Snapchat is a lot of manual work to keep track of who is paying and who expired, etc. So the simpler you can make it, the easier it'll be on you.

When I had snapchat (I use Onlyfans now, much easier and streamlined, and can post full videos which is not ideal on Snapchat), I had a subscription for 3 months at a time, I added those tippers as friends, set my story to friends only, and just posted there daily. The content you share is completely up to you. Could do that as a base, then if someone tips x amount on the cam site, you can send them an individual photo via private message there.

Keep in mind that nudity is not actually allowed on Snapchat, so if someone reports you, all of your work is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.