AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SNAPCHAT TOS UPDATE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Roydz. That name sounds familiar...

*Searches the forums*

Omg it's the egotistical member who gets off on "helping" models and roleplay chatubate support with a couple dudes. They removed themselves after not taking criticism or listening to our concerns.

Stop following these members. All the do is create chicken little scenarios, which is kinda what happened here.
Sorry for the multiple posts, I haven't even finished my morning coffee yet, don't have the patience to wait and group them all together. :D

But yep, even Roydz was less rude when I had the "it's not new" discussion with him: (see twitter thread)

God forbid this forum prefer not engage it the bouts of camgirl hysteria and be a place of information based on fact, instead.

How dare we.

I DO want to add here though that based on recent upticks in banning for a bit now, Snapchat is likely on its way out the smut door and is probably not something you should be counting on. While the TOS are not new, they do seem to be getting enforced at a higher than usual rate and moving to another adult friendly platform is probably smart.

And now I suddenly remember why I stopped posting here a year ago.
Who hurt you, ma 🥀

I think she remembered ACF only when she got banned by CB, came here to find Punker Barbie, pleaded her cause in a very "diplomatic" manner - accusing CB of "theft" among other "terms of endearment".

After the CB ban was lifted it seems she stayed to spread more "love".

Her real CB name is "roxyjade".

Please change "Banhammered" to "Sent to the couch for therapy" lol. Holy fuck. I'm torn between them either getting too many hugs, or not enough.

mine got banned for linking my onlyfans. just days before i followed a dude on there cause he was advertised by snapchat, whos snapchat is basically an ad for his only fans with links on every post and give aways for free subs. soooo thats fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.