AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
So I keep getting the question of either skype or snapchat, is there any worth to having either one of them. Snap is the most common question I get, and I am just not sure if they are even worth having to add to MFC and Chaturbate. What advice would you offer on either one of those?

Not sure if you want replies from just models, but as a member, I love snapchat. It makes me feel more connected with my favorite model. Even a simple snap of what she's having for dinner is cool. It also gives a subject to talk about later.
And it's very useful to know when she gets online as I'm not always behind my pc.

You should set some bounderies though. Some members may see it as a free personal chat or send inappropriate pictures.

Not sure if you want replies from just models, but as a member, I love snapchat. It makes me feel more connected with my favorite model. Even a simple snap of what she's having for dinner is cool. It also gives a subject to talk about later.
And it's very useful to know when she gets online as I'm not always behind my pc.

You should set some bounderies though. Some members may see it as a free personal chat or send inappropriate pictures.
which is something I worry about, I set strict boundaries and it's not free. I make posts daily for my OF and that's it, so idk if it will be useful.

As a member it's a weird one, and I can imagine it's even weirder and more risky from the model perspective.

I communicate with a model over both Whatsapp and Snapchat (I was reluctant to get involved in Snapchat because the platform didn't really interest me but she convinced me). I don't pay for either of them - her choice. I don't abuse the privilege either though. If she hadn't offered me them then I likely wouldn't pay for them. I'd just tip the model the same amount in another way e.g. joining a fan club or something. As soon as you pay for WA or Snap then any sense of the communication being genuine evaporates which kind of defeats the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.