AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

snow white and the huntsman

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They cast cardboard as Snow White- "the fairest of all."
They cast Charlize Theron as the witch.

Cardboard is no where near as attractive or "fair" as Charlize Theron.

The movie was flawed from the start.

Not that I've seen or plan to see it.

:-D LOL'd @ Cardboard.....

The main reason I watched it was indeed the witchy one herself, Charlize. :drool: :drool:
Even so, I'd still only give maybe a 6-7 of 10.

Tia_Fae said:
So I just saw snow white and the huntsman and was really disapointed...from swing the trailers, it seemed so good and dark...the acting was good, but they changed the storyline way too much in my opinion...what did you guys think?

also very disappointed, really wanted to see it, it seemed like it was gonna be real good !

It is a very pretty film, some really wonderful visuals and shots. But the story is thin, and the ending felt a little abrupt. I was disappointed. However the flirty gifs of Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron playfully flirting make me happy.

turns out...kirsten stewart was sleeping with the director....that might damper Snow White 2: Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.