AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So after getting nowhere with CB, I am going to try out MFC.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@KaraMorningstar
MFC Username
Kamorningstar
Streamate Username
karamorningstar
Chaturbate Username
morningstar__
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/karamorningstar/
I've read that many models have been getting bans on CB and that they're super crazy ban-happy. I took about 6 months off from camming and don't remember it being like that. My situation with CB may still resolve itself (I talked about it in another thread, but it's a cluster). Anyways..........Has anyone else switched to MFC? If so, how are you liking it? I'm currently waiting on ID verification. Hopefully I get some positive results one way or another. Thanks!

Just want to add that I would be very irritated by any site banning models from affiliate revenue. While true that they would get a larger cut that is not a bad thing. Models can be the top driver of new customers to a website because they build loyal followings outside of the normal circles.

If I can send traffic to you and make money then you should be able to do the same. On a site that bans models as affiliates I can make more money than the girls and guys actually doing the cam work and once I quit working my checks will just keep on coming.

I'm actually surprised but not really at this decision by MFC. They've always been really weird about certain things.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.