AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So how did Bitcoin end up playing out here....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QEG0Plx.jpg

Dude, do you have an account on MFC? you remind of the idiot trolls that go to the lounge and think they own the place, whilst getting pwned and not realising it.
And no, i don't have holes in the back of my head, if the reference went over your head i suggest you google it :D

cryptoassets said:
The last time I was here you scared off anyone mentioning Bitcoin now its worth $600 dollars a coin . The last thread I saw was in 2012 and since then it went from $30 -$600 and peeked at $1,000 + most of you would have been millionaires by now if you had kept a few hundred bitcoins ? Why did you treat everyone like shit when they mentioned it ?

I went ahead and started the video clips for Bitcoin despite all the hate and anger toward Bitcoin.

A quote from that thread ....

When I first read this last night I did some searches for BITCOIN. You mention that Bitcoins are at about $5 and pretty stable right now and they started out at a few cents. From what I read, they were at $33 at one point. That's a pretty good drop from $33 to $5.

A few cents! oh my god....wow .... now its over $600 lol

I've read some of your posts and I agree with just about all that you write about. You could try being a little bit more tactful though.

I am a cam model myself and have been looking to integrate Bitcoin as a form of payment for my shows. The reason I am looking to integrate Bitcoin is because for years my boyfriend has been talking and talking about Bitcoin and how great it is. I have to admit that I thought he was a little crazy and fanatical about it at first but ladies these guys aren't crazy.

My boyfriend made about $30,000 from the volatility of Bitcoin and something called Bitshares. I noticed that your username is "cryptoassets." If I'm not mistaken that has something to do with Bitshares?

I'm a real camgirl who is usually on streamate. Just search for my username AnikaLopez. I'll provide links to my twitter and streamate account in the signature.

My plan is to build a brand for myself and advertise that I accept Bitcoins, Bitshares or BitUSD.

@cryptoassets if you could tell your friends about me I'd appreciate it

AnikaLopez said:
cryptoassets said:
The last time I was here you scared off anyone mentioning Bitcoin now its worth $600 dollars a coin . The last thread I saw was in 2012 and since then it went from $30 -$600 and peeked at $1,000 + most of you would have been millionaires by now if you had kept a few hundred bitcoins ? Why did you treat everyone like shit when they mentioned it ?

I went ahead and started the video clips for Bitcoin despite all the hate and anger toward Bitcoin.

A quote from that thread ....

When I first read this last night I did some searches for BITCOIN. You mention that Bitcoins are at about $5 and pretty stable right now and they started out at a few cents. From what I read, they were at $33 at one point. That's a pretty good drop from $33 to $5.

A few cents! oh my god....wow .... now its over $600 lol

I've read some of your posts and I agree with just about all that you write about. You could try being a little bit more tactful though.

I am a cam model myself and have been looking to integrate Bitcoin as a form of payment for my shows. The reason I am looking to integrate Bitcoin is because for years my boyfriend has been talking and talking about Bitcoin and how great it is. I have to admit that I thought he was a little crazy and fanatical about it at first but ladies these guys aren't crazy.

My boyfriend made about $30,000 from the volatility of Bitcoin and something called Bitshares. I noticed that your username is "cryptoassets." If I'm not mistaken that has something to do with Bitshares?

I'm a real camgirl who is usually on streamate. Just search for my username AnikaLopez. I'll provide links to my twitter and streamate account in the signature.

My plan is to build a brand for myself and advertise that I accept Bitcoins, Bitshares or BitUSD.

@cryptoassets if you could tell your friends about me I'd appreciate it
I don't believe crypto will be coming back here, been gone like 9 months now...

AmberCutie said:
I don't believe crypto will be coming back here, been gone like 9 months now...

And as for his site...

willing to sell videos4btc.info NSFW

videos4btc:
I've ran out of time to keep it going so if you want to make a best offer or strike up a partnership let me know...
You'll get all the code and domain name etc, etc,. .....
http://www.videos4btc.info/

Initscri:
Note: NSFW

jeffersonairplane:
I don't know about the prices of website, but I like your site. Can you post your buy it now price?

videos4btc:
Quote from: Initscri on May 22, 2014, 06:21:29 AM
--
Note: NSFW
--
Updated title thanks forgot ;)

videos4btc:
Quote from: jeffersonairplane on May 22, 2014, 09:28:53 AM
--
I don't know about the prices of website, but I like your site. Can you post your buy it now price?
--
Hi,
I really don't know how much its worth but I've put in about $200 worth into it and made maybe half that back so ....

--
videos4btc:
so nobody?

cryptoassets said:
AllisonWilder said:
I don't think anyone has been treated like shit in regards to bitcoins. It just seems that in an already unstable environment like camming, bitcoins are more of an income risk than most camgirls are probably willing to take.

It doesn't have to be unstable as you just cash out immediately to your bank account if you so wish. I'm not here to convince you otherwise , as we've seen its proven to be the real deal and not a "ponzi scheme or scam " as everyone said it would be. I was just pointing out the tragic mistake that was done to people who were mentioning it and run out of town here. Most of you could have easily retired on this. Just do a "search" on Bitcoin here and see how people were treated. :crybaby:

This is stupid.

So could have anyone else that owns a business.

When I take cam shows, I take them for a guaranteed amount. I don't feel safe providing my guaranteed time and services for money that is essentially a gamble.

That's what my stocks are for, and even then that is all excess money, not my monthly rent, utilities, food, etc. money.

Womp womp womp didn't realize this thread was turned into pony thread :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.