AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I went on adventures with D0mino

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
And I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. And no she really isn't all that tiny, I am just that big.

The times we had were awesome. I documented what we did but over 3 days it turned out to be a novel, but if you're curious just ask.

bonus points if you know where the hat is from.

img0181ty.jpg

img0192k.jpg

I've been outted! And once Im out of the closet, theres no going back in. Believe me, I've tried!

The hats are from Firefly!

Sdog1982 said:
The hats are from Firefly!

I was sooooooo sad when that got cancelled... :cry:

Reactions: RedHerby1
Twas my goal all along.

We go see a movie at 10:30 at night figuring we'd avoid people. And yet,w ith only 8 other people in the theater we still almost saw someone get killed. A dude brought a tazer to the theater! and saw the hillbilly kick the back of an SUV yelling "You aint going no where you sumbitch!"

Just one of the many adventures we had. Was glorious

Depends. I mean Violet is 5'2" and D0mino is 5'7" and Amber asked me if all I do is get with short chicks so in that regard ;)

Well, very well then :lol:

But I think if I am able to pick her up effortlessly and hold her there at every opportune time, I stopped counting after the 30th time I wouldn't call her tiny, I'd call her just the right size :cool:

SweepTheLeg said:
Well, very well then :lol:

But I think if I am able to pick her up effortlessly and hold her there at every opportune time, I stopped counting after the 30th time I wouldn't call her tiny, I'd call her just the right size :cool:

I'd call her a "spinner". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.