AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So im thinking about going to AEE/AVN conventions in Vegas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerMajesty

Banhammered
Oct 11, 2010
ive never been to Vegas so might as well take the opportunity to do so...this is but a small part of my Vegas weekend...

thing is im solo and going to those conventions alone suck to be honest... haha

would anyone be down to hang out or something? in the convention itself or in Vegas hitting the slots ...

Restaurants, Spas, Shows, Slots, or walking around in the convention ... my treat of course :dance:

this question applies to models and premiums on here as well ...

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Re: So im thinking about going to AEE/AVN conventions in Veg

Hey there is gonna be a massive party hosted by SophiaLocke with me and 20 other camgirls i am selling ticket if you want more details you can PM me.

Reactions: SophiaLocke

Not interested in the cam girl mansion sorry... not my thing but thanks anyway

AVN/AEE is but a small part of my weekend in Vegas ... I just want someone to hang out with, take in the sights, sound and experience of Vegas..whether it be hitting the slots , seeing a magic show , eating at a buffet or walking around AVN/Aee itself....

Im down for totally spoiling someone in Vegas ;) thats why I ask around in this thread...

Ha! I'd love to go to Vegas, but yeah. Sounds awesome. I do hope you find someone to go with! I'd take the spa and slots experience. :D

PICK ME PICK ME! I had so much fun with you in La for exxxotica dude! We totally need to party again! :dance: Maybe this time Ill buy the drinks!

If I make it out there, maybe we can meet up and chat. I don't know who I'll be with (probably Zooey if anyone) and what/where I'll be staying. But I'll definitely say hi if I come out! I hope you find the perfect crew to chill with. :)

Thanks for the responses...what most like will happen is ill just attend AEE Friday and Saturday , Skip AVN on Sunday and spend the rest of the time doing the whole Vegas experience... :-D

I plan to get my $$$moneys$$$ worth haha...just hoping I can share it with a buddy or two :-D

Instead of trying to look for a date on here in an indirect way, I'd join a dating site so you can meet someone to take there. Think you will have much better chance there then you would on this forum.

i aint lookin for a date.. im just looking for someone to hang with...

itd be more fun to go to a show, restaurant, gamble with someone as opposed to being alone and looking like a fish out of water...

already goin with a couple of people ive met before and someone new, im glad i asked and made this topic....so would you please think before you post/judge on my topic

k thanks :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.