AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So my uncle showed up in my room today...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, uncles like him give uncles around the world a bad name

ban ban ban

I blocked him and I geo blocked his province. He did the whole "I know you, your dad would kill me if he knew I was here. ". I honestly thought he was a troll, until I asked for proof (and he provided). Ew ew ewwww. He was married to my aunt when I was a teenager. I'm totally grossed out

wow, this is where i can say I'm glad i came from somewhat lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society. because my relatives can't afford computers and having power at their house is a blessing, what more if they have internet connection.
But, I'd be totally uncomfortable if a relative would visit me in my room. Great job blocking your uncle, may he never bother you again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
Does your family still have contact with him? If so, and if you can, I’d tell them. That’s fucking awful. I’d be super upset if that happened to me. What a disgusting creep.

Does your family still have contact with him? If so, and if you can, I’d tell them. That’s fucking awful. I’d be super upset if that happened to me. What a disgusting creep.

He's no longer involved with my family, thank god. I'm not comfortable talking to my parents or my aunt just yet. I'm hoping it just goes away. Naive probably. I'm going to see how it plays out

Well, my ex uncle, my aunt divorced him years ago. He even sent a dick pic omfg. Has anyone else dealt with this??

I can imagine how awkward that was. When I 1st started camming someone I went to high school with found me. Thats when I made it a point that what ever site I work on allows me to block my home state. Sorry to hear about this.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
XoxoHallee, chill out girl, it's not like you two had sex. This is entertainment for adults and it's hands off. I know models whose Dad's visit my room and I know strippers who dance at bars their Dad's frequent. Damn, my Dad knows what I do in front of a camera for fun and some tiny tips. He's cool and say's if it pleases me that's great.
Unless we emancipate ourselves from the ridiculous sexual standards of our present society, including the so-called sexual revolution, the neuroses caused by those stifling regulations will persist.
Life is cheap, live it up and never forget it. It's all of the shit that you'll need in life to live it up that is going to suck the life right out of you.
Just have fun thinking that your horny uncle will never forget the day!

Go fuck yourself.
I'll save you from seeing his other posts that didn't make it through moderation. Banned.

What an ass.

XoxoHallee, chill out girl, it's not like you two had sex. This is entertainment for adults and it's hands off. I know models whose Dad's visit my room and I know strippers who dance at bars their Dad's frequent. Damn, my Dad knows what I do in front of a camera for fun and some tiny tips. He's cool and say's if it pleases me that's great.
Unless we emancipate ourselves from the ridiculous sexual standards of our present society, including the so-called sexual revolution, the neuroses caused by those stifling regulations will persist.
Life is cheap, live it up and never forget it. It's all of the shit that you'll need in life to live it up that is going to suck the life right out of you.

Have fun? wtf?
Yeah, never going to be okay with a father watching his daughter at a strip club or an uncle sending a dick pic to his sister's daughter.

It's great your dad is okay with you camming. Not the same as him going to your cam room jerking off and sending you photos of his dick.

It is one thing for a family member to be supportive of a model's career choice. It is completely different to visit their room while they are working and participating.

Just because you might be okay with it, just because you know others who are okay with it, it doesn't mean that it is a normal thing. It doesn't mean that she is wrong for feeling violated. She doesn't need to chill. They may not have had sex, but her uncle crossed a MAJOR line by sending a picture of his genitals. It should be pretty obvious that most people wouldn't be okay with that. Most people wouldn't be okay with a family member attempting to use them for sexual pleasure. That isn't a ridiculous sexual standard.

Implying that her feeling upset & violated is a neuroses, or dismissing it as some "ridiculous" sexual standard or stifling regulation... That's pretty belittling and insensitive. Why the hell should she have to put aside her discomfort and violation and have fun thinking about her horny uncle? Fuck her horny uncle. Fuck all people who try to push their fantasies on unwilling participants. Fuck all people who think that their fantasies are more important that someone else's comfort levels, for thinking that their boners give them the right to violate anyone. It doesn't matter if it was physical. He crossed a line without her permission, a pretty obvious line, and telling her to enjoy her uncle violating her comfort levels in the name of HIS fun... That's pretty fucked up, dude.

Live your life the way you want, man. But don't come into a forum of models and tell an upset model that she should enjoy it when she feels violated and grossed out by ANYONE, let alone a family member. That shit doesn't really fly here.

That guy seems to have MANY mental and emotional issues. ACF is not a place for someone who needs to be committed to a mental institution, I'm sorry for the posts that made it through moderation without me being able to read them each word for word. Sometimes there's too much and I just scan for keywords and missed his bullshit. It can get overwhelming some days.

Thank you everyone for rushing to subdue that guy. I guess people are entitled to their own perspective but I don't like being told I'm feeling things wrong. It was a violation, I do NOT enjoy the fact that it happened, it makes me all crawly to think that he got off on it all (I was full nude too ughhh). I don't apologize for my feelings.
I'm so glad for the support I have found here, even as a newbie . Thank you so much

So snoopy me googled 1cyclops username and found a pretty nasty post on twitter about this forum. He's pretty bitter

I looked him up to. He is banned on Chaturbate. I wouldn't let what he said bother you. Hes a perv. You did the right thing by banning your uncle and blocking his area. Most guys are pretty nice and won't cross boundaries but every now and then you get a weird one that just doesn't get it. Just because we are cam models doesn't mean we are into weird stuff. I would never want any guys in my family to watch me on cam!

M
That guy seems to have MANY mental and emotional issues. ACF is not a place for someone who needs to be committed to a mental institution, I'm sorry for the posts that made it through moderation without me being able to read them each word for word. Sometimes there's too much and I just scan for keywords and missed his bullshit. It can get overwhelming some days.

Mental institutions are for the mentally ill, this guy is literally just digusting

Definitely an implied consent breach at the very least. The visit likely had little to do with you and more who you are related to; the satisfaction was letting you know who he was. A low act on someone he should have nothing against.

IMO: As members if we ever see someone we think we know, we should assume it is a 'no' to a visit before a 'yes'. This includes spying in some way until you can get consent; for example to confirm what you suspect.
The challenging bit, do you ask for it?... probably not, and on cam is not the place: Just move on, place temptation on hidden.
If the model is someone who you can be open with (that you visit cam sites) then you may be able to share that you think you saw them. Close friends should probably share.

HE WAS JUST BEING HONEST GUYS.... No, he was being inappropriate just like OP's creepy uncle.

He's clearly Very Mature™.

IMG_20171112_150409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.