AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone hacked my account

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 6, 2026
1
0
0
Heyyy @punker barbie , can you please help me? Monday I was in a private show and I noticed that my tokens were getting lower not higher and I was confused.. I looked at token stats and sew that I'm in another private spending money? That was not me, someone got the credentials to my account and was spending my tokens so I changed the password quickly after the private. Please help me with this issue. Even if Monday I changed my password, the next day I couldn't log into my account anymore can you please help me with all this? I already maild to the support, but I don't have any answer. Thank you, kittylissa