AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

someone to beware of

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2013
az
So i was doing a bdsm dom/submissive show for this guy that goes by bloodybizzar
He asked to trade an hour session for things off of my wish list. We got along well until the end when he became a total ass and said that he canceled the amazon order :( I wasted my time on this jerk so be careful

MsNightmerica said:
So i was doing a bdsm dom/submissive show for this guy that goes by bloodybizzar
He asked to trade an hour session for things off of my wish list. We got along well until the end when he became a total ass and said that he canceled the amazon order :( I wasted my time on this jerk so be careful

Always schedule your side of the agreement for after you have the product in your posession. :handgestures-salute:

JerryBoBerry said:
MsNightmerica said:

Always schedule your side of the agreement for after you have the product in your posession. :handgestures-salute:

Listen to Jerry.
I've heard of a few models being scammed the same way recently.

Never do a show for amazon gifts until they arrive or if he's emailing you a gift card. Emailed giftcards are really the best way to go imho.

MsNightmerica said:
Unfortunately this is a fairly common scam. It sucks, but now you'll know to watch out for next time. Consider it just part of leveling up in terms of camming.

Hopefully next time you get something super, mega awesome off your wishlist and then get to do a fun skype where the person on the other end isn't a jerk and doesn't try and rip you off. :)

He also tried to do this to me. He wanted my number, my videos, and a skype. He even sent me an email, that showed his purchase, so i sent my number, then remember that amazon sends you a giftcard verification code, so luckily i double checked and blocked him on my model cell, didn't give him anything else. This bloodybizar is an ass. Sorry he did that to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.