AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sometimes I miss old friends.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I had a model I always had fun awkwardly flirting with, she was okay with it, who I think stopped camming a while ago. I say think, because I never asked her, or investigated to see if she just changed sites. She was always fun to talk with, but she is doing her thing now I guess and I gave her space to do it in. The only time I see anything of her is an occasional tweet.

Do you have anyone you miss? I do not mean lust after physically or financially. Just miss like someone you get used to talking to on the regular.

One of my first ever customers was my favorite dude ever. He had a really fucked up sense of humor, he flirted really inappropriately, he had no filter and terrible fucking taste in music. Total piece of shit human. I loved chatting with him. I talked to him off the clock quite a bit. I think he got a girlfriend. I've got a few cool regulars, but nobody like that dude. Flirting with him was a treat, not just part of the job.

There was this chick from the UK that was pretty chill. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and we'd constantly go back and forth. One time, she turned on my sound while she was still in public. I was speaking in a terrible British accent and sort of provided commentary/interacted with the room. It was like a comedy routine.

After a date raffle, she just up and vanished. Never did the raffle, just sort of got the tokens and dipped lol. I was even like hey when are you gonna do the raffle, I wanted to buy some tickets before the deadline. But was too late, she was already gone.

There was a Canadian model a few years ago who was a lot of fun. I used to like to hang and talk with her a lot, and she appreciated having someone who enjoyed her weirdness. We got along great. But then she quit camming and disappeared. She'd been a grad student and it seemed like things were going well for her but then she started having some problems and just disappeared. I heard nothing for a year or two then around six months ago she logged into MFC randomly, changed her name and updated her profile as if she were going to cam again, and sent me a bizarre message in MFC mail . She'd apparently gotten herself into a series of weird situations (one of which sounded quite scary). I replied with an offer to help her with whatever she needed, but I've never heard from her again. :(

There was one member who was one of my first tippers when I started camming. I used to call him Muppe and he was always sweet and happy and interesting to talk too.

One day he stopped coming into my room as frequently and told me he was "cheating on me with another model" like jokingly. I laughed and asked him to pm me with the name because I wanted to check her out. She was this beautiful English and Korean girl who was super cute. I told him as much and said I thought she was really nice.

A week later he blocked me and I never heard from him again. I never knew why, but that hurt far more than I ever thought it would. I know members move on but I never asked him to tip or harassed him or anything. I was always just friendly and happy to see him when he visited.

It hurt to feel that rejected for no reason. I wonder what ole Muppe is up to.

A week later he blocked me and I never heard from him again. I never knew why, but that hurt far more than I ever thought it would. I know members move on but I never asked him to tip or harassed him or anything. I was always just friendly and happy to see him when he visited.

It hurt to feel that rejected for no reason. I wonder what ole Muppe is up to.

That is totally fucked up and cruel. Sorry that happened to you.

It is safe to assume that anyone who has been camming for a while, or has been a regular to camsites for a while, will have people that they miss.

I am no exception. In 4 years, I have seen models come and go. However, it is when a long time friend leaves when you really feel the emptiness they leave behind.

One of the models I met as a basic, and couldn't wait to become a premium for and tip her was Lillychem. She was financing her studies with camming and I loved how she interacted with her audience. Always friendly and smart, but with a glimmer of naughtyness in her eyes.

Her career went on, and so did she. I have her mail. I do mail her for her birthday and christmas but that is about the only communication I have with her now.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I think LoreWTF was an awesome cam model who brought a ton of energy to her shows. I liked how she had her own coffee cup and sweater with her MFC screen name on it.

SuperMila (the Spanish Jewish model-- there's another model with a similar name) was an awesome tease artist and conversationalist.

I think Posie was the first model I watched and was impressed by. She played/plays the best music on MFC. I still see her around but I haven't really visited her room much in what feels like 2 years?

I don't get close to models so I haven't really 'missed' anyone but I do miss I guess seeing models really own their style of camming so when you log onto MFC and you want a certain type of energy it isn't easy to find.

I have actually been pretty lucky with relatively few models leaving and maintaining contact with those who remain working. I was actually having a catch up 2 days ago with a model I have known for about 9 years.

All those I really miss are Romanian for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.