AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs That Make Puddles Form In Your Eyes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's country music. Why wouldn't you cry? I have to admit he's got a great voice too.

Oh Simon & Garfunkel. Who can forget them?

Leonard Cohen of course.

I love sad songs, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I am sad at the time. Odd I know :)

Reactions: JordanBlack
JordanBlack said:
REM - Everybody hurts

Nirvana - All apologies

The Cranberries - When you're gone

Placebo - the whole Meds album

Nailed it with REM :icon-cry:

Might seem an odd pick for this thread, but this speaks to my rambling soul that has been anchored for more than a year now. I have never been this long with out being able to just get on my bike and go when I wanted. It feels like shovel loads of dirt hitting me in the face, I need to pull myself out of this grave and head off in any direction toward Burma Shave.

Reactions: HAL9K
camstory said:
Might seem an odd pick for this thread, but this speaks to my rambling soul that has been anchored for more than a year now. I have never been this long with out being able to just get on my bike and go when I wanted. It feels like shovel loads of dirt hitting me in the face, I need to pull myself out of this grave and head off in any direction toward Burma Shave.

Thanks for the tune dude. Added to my faves for sure. :thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory
I'm a long time Carly fan and I love these lyrics;

They hate themselves for what they are-
And yet they drink, they laugh,
Close the wound, hide the scar.

Reactions: AwesomeKate
Eric Satie's Gymnopedie 1.

It is so simple, so slow. I ever had to put the feeling of "loss" into a song, it would be this. It's like it's trying so hard to feel hope, and yet no matter where it goes, the grief is still there.

Reactions: dogglius
In French. My ex-wife's boyfriend was the sound engineer on this recording, and I was hanging out with them a fair bit while they were working on this. He would bring home DATs and I had the privilege of listening to it while it was a work in progress. I love the lyrics, but it's the break at around 3:30 that reduced me to a blubbering mess. I don't know if it will do anything for y'all if you don't understand the lyrics.

Prince. That fucking guitar solo got me with this one.

At around the 1:23 mark it gets me but you have to listen from the start for the build up to take effect.

and...

And this one gets me just because Edvard Grieg was the last concert my mom and I went to before she died.

Reactions: HAL9K
More from Torres. If you've not listened to it yet, her self-titled debut is maybe my favourite album of the year so far - so, you know, listen to it and stuff, yeah? :?

It's gorgeous and feels like it's intended to break your heart and not tell you why.

:(

While Californication brought it to my attention, the fact is still the same. "Blood on the Tracks" by Bob Dylan is a great breakup album and "If you see her, say hello" is one song that, regardless of my partner status, gets me every time.

Sadly, No Youtube

http://vimeo.com/56724107

-DP

-DP

This song is absolutely epic..

There has been loads of debate about what this song is ACTUALLY about, but I prefer the version where it was wrote for his (Richard Ashcroft) mother as she was dying of cancer, makes sense listening to the lyrics,

And what does it matter, as long as it speaks to you it could be about mowing the lawn IMO!

Reactions: CharlieSays
this song reminds me of heartache and the past, mostly because it looks at the future (or present) and how no matter how much love was between you at the time, you're able to be just 'cool' with being around each other.

-DP

Reactions: JordanBlack
Im a bit heartbroken at the moment and Im going through a bit of No Doubt.

This song, while presented from a female perspective, sums up my life at times. It also sums up the women I fall in love with.

The lyrics are soul crushingly accurate.

-DP

I feel like I live in a bit of a music bubble to anything new because I don't drive much right now. Cars semm to be the only place I listen to regular radio anymore
Anyways my friend made me listen to this one yesterday...and I had to squint because the..uh... sun was in my eyes the entire time :icon-cry:

Reactions: dogglius
The end of this gets to me every time. The actual video of "Feed Jake" by the Pirates of the Mississippi got pulled from youtube, but somebody manufactured one that still gets the emotion across although the quality isn't great. About a guy going home for a childhood friend's funeral, and no matter how many times I see it seeing that dog at the end always grabs me.:

Reactions: DFT
Don't laugh at me, but this song sang by one of the foster girls (she's an orphan) on the cartoon Jem:

Reactions: Nordling

Where in hell can you go
far from the things that you know
far from the sprawl of concrete
that keeps crawling it's way about
1,000 miles a day
Take one last look behind
commit this to memory and mind
Don't miss this wasteland,
this terrible place
When you leave keep your heart off of your sleeve

The Spill Canvas - The Tide